Hacking Nintendont

JGamez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beats me, check official wiiRD code websites and check for Pokemon modifiers.

Only gives me this: (Must be On) Codejunkies [goemon_guy]
C60B9FE0 800018A8
042663A0 000034E0
042663A4 000034E4
04005614 60000000
04005C24 60000000
04005D50 60000000
04036598 60000000
04036740 60000000
04005C24 60000000
04036688 60000000
04003194 4800002C

allows the use of codes

Refriger8tor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here's the deal, I've been used to using Devolution on my Wii to play GC games for a year or so. Took along time to set up but worth it in the long run, and besides my disc drive is failing. So the Wii U Gamecube Adapter comes out and I'm happy because now I can just use that to play Gamecube games with my Gamecube controllers on the Wii U and I won't even need my Wii anymore. Life simplified. However I am forced to switch to Nintendont as it looks like Devolution won't be updated, but switching to Nintendont is turning out to be an arduous process. I still am unable to get my hard drive working on the current version (initialize DI freeze) but for the time being I am able to get a small flash drive with one game on it working for testing purposes. Now, the whole point of doing all this is to play gamecube games on the Wii U with Gamecube controllers using the adapter right? Well it's not working. I have the Nintendo Wii U Gamecube Adapter ini file labeled XXXX_YYYY.ini (XXXX being VID, YYYY being PID, yadayada) in the controllers folder on my flashdrive. The Mayflash Adapter (it works in Smash 4 so it's legit) is plugged into the front USB ports. No joy. I tried moving the ini to the root of the flash drive labeled controller.ini but no joy. I tried plugging the adapter in the back USB. NO JOY! Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!!!????

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here's the deal, I've been used to using Devolution on my Wii to play GC games for a year or so. Took along time to set up but worth it in the long run, and besides my disc drive is failing. So the Wii U Gamecube Adapter comes out and I'm happy because now I can just use that to play Gamecube games with my Gamecube controllers on the Wii U and I won't even need my Wii anymore. Life simplified. However I am forced to switch to Nintendont as it looks like Devolution won't be updated, but switching to Nintendont is turning out to be an arduous process. I still am unable to get my hard drive working on the current version (initialize DI freeze) but for the time being I am able to get a small flash drive with one game on it working for testing purposes. Now, the whole point of doing all this is to play gamecube games on the Wii U with Gamecube controllers using the adapter right? Well it's not working. I have the Nintendo Wii U Gamecube Adapter ini file labeled XXXX_YYYY.ini (XXXX being VID, YYYY being PID, yadayada) in the controllers folder on my flashdrive. The Mayflash Adapter (it works in Smash 4 so it's legit) is plugged into the front USB ports. No joy. I tried moving the ini to the root of the flash drive labeled controller.ini but no joy. I tried plugging the adapter in the back USB. NO JOY! Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!!!????

Use v2.229

Reactions: Refriger8tor

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

I did the same exact setup with my adapter and everything works smoothly :unsure:

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info (who's so perverted to make cheats to increase breasts!)
I never used cheats in nintendont, so got to make it work first :)
Don't knock the lulz factor of dem knockout knockers. Personally I think there should be more of these. Ever play Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance with Super Jiggle Bosoms turned on? MAGIC! :D

Reactions: VinsCool

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

v2.229 will probabaly fix your hard drive issue. if you wanna use a big hard drive with Nintendont you will more than likely have to buy a new one that is compatible (ask here for names of brand/models that work) what happend is that form v.230 onwards the codebase for the usb drivers changed and a good chunk of hard drives became incompatible.

Now on regards to your adapter, did you enable HID in the settings?

Edit: keep in the mind that the gamecube adapter will only work in the back ports if you do install v.229

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.229 will probabaly fix your hard drive issue. if you wanna use a big hard drive with Nintendont you will more than likely have to buy a new one that is compatible (ask here for names of brand/models that work) what happend is that form v.230 onwards the codebase for the usb drivers changed and a good chunk of hard drives became incompatible.

Now on regards to your adapter, did you enable HID in the settings?

I think "a good chunk" might be hyperbole, don't you? Has that officially been established?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
going by the ammount of people that keep complaining about it i'd say that a good chunk is a fair guess

So what do we do, be forever stuck on an outdated version while newer versions have better compatibility, more features and get screwed over? I doubt my HDD works anyways, I'll just play it on the Wii if the USB code seriously jacked up HDD support. I take it the Wii U will never work with Nintendont or my HDD....damn that sucks.

Reactions: Drak0rex

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do we do, be forever stuck on an outdated version while newer versions have better compatibility, more features and get screwed over? I doubt my HDD works anyways, I'll just play it on the Wii if the USB code seriously jacked up HDD support. I take it the Wii U will never work with Nintendont or my HDD....damn that sucks.
Sooo.... Try it instead of speculating?

Refriger8tor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright well I just checked my USB Loader settings and turned USB-HID on for Nintendont and the adapter works great, so I feel dumb now but thanks for the help lol. I'll try 229 to see if it fixes the hard drive in a bit, but already thanks for the assistance.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Oh and BTW is there any place where I can post a bug report where the contributors will see it so that maybe they can fix this issue with my HDD?

here. it is a know issue. It affects many HDD. Unknown why, but related to USB code change in nintendont 2.230.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2