Hacking Nintendont

monta990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it REALLY doesnt want to open ES anymore huh, so weird, this has to be some really deep issue with some core design somewhere, guess for now I'm out of ideas. its just so weird only for some people this is an issue.

yes, this is really weird, but test this is really fun jejeje.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also using the latest version, freezes on "Initializing Nintendont". Can anyone supply an older version of Nintendont?
@FIX94 That version freezes on "Initializing Nintendont Kernel...", I am running on a Wii 4.3U
Can someone supply a link to an older version? I can't find any mirrors anywhere...

Please post what exact version you're using and look at the last 3 pages of posts. Links to older versions and how to find them have been posted multiple times.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just woke up :v (9am in Florida), I read everything is still the same ._.

Is there a way to debug it?
Try the build posted in this link and let FIX94 know if Nintendont loads or not in both Wii VC and in vWii.
If it doesn't in one, explain in detail what happened and which one of the two didnt boot (or if the two didn't, post that as well).
so there is one IOS_Open happening before the ES open, I wonder if taking that one out maybe helps out in this case?
https://mega.nz/#!AtgixZxK!0Fmv_CG_vbID1WsTfyw-5axjGxfR3XuoitD9k1Ab1SY

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the build posted in this link and let FIX94 know if Nintendont loads or not in both Wii VC and in vWii.
If it doesn't in one, explain in detail what happened and which one of the two didnt boot (or if the two didn't, post that as well).
@FIX94

Tested the latest build, wont work on Wii or vWii, stuck at "A..."
LOL

TyroKith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to say that you guys are an awesome community. It's been really cool keeping up with this thread since the new version dropped. In the meantime I'm sticking with v4.451 because it's got me covered on my Wii.

I did have another basic question though. I've been playing 20XX solely from my USB flash drive, but when I take my setup to a tournament I use an SD card just to have one less thing to get lost / broken / stolen. So I always have my SD card on standby at my house next to my Wii. Well today I got curious how Nintendont would handle having an SD card and USB stick in at the same time. Both have the exact same files, and notably both are set to auto-boot 20XX from Nintendont.

My questions are: does Nintendont prefer to boot from USB or SD slot first, and if everything is the same on both devices, does Nintendont save to both devices?

Thanks in advance once again!

Last edited by TyroKith,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I wanted to say that you guys are an awesome community. It's been really cool keeping up with this thread since the new version dropped. In the meantime I'm sticking with v4.451 because it's got me covered on my Wii.

I did have another basic question though. I've been playing 20XX solely from my USB flash drive, but when I take my setup to a tournament I use an SD card just to have one less thing to get lost / broken / stolen. So I always have my SD card on standby at my house next to my Wii. Well today I got curious how Nintendont would handle having an SD card and USB stick in at the same time. Both have the exact same files, and notably both are set to auto-boot 20XX from Nintendont.

My questions are: does Nintendont prefer to boot from USB or SD slot first, and if everything is the same on both devices, does Nintendont save to both devices?

Thanks in advance once again!
you get a choice when you boot nintendont if you choose sd it will boot isos on sd and save on sd if you choose usb it will boot and save on usb...

usb is recomended tough since it has more speed and some games on sd cards with very large cutscenes like sonic adventure 2 ending or mkdd intro may stuter near the ending.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: TyroKith

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the WiiVC Nintendont and noticed I have some sensitivity/dead zone issue with the left stick and to some extent maybe the DPAD (or both), where it sometimes automatically goes to the left. I only tried MGS Twin Snakes but I have the issue in both the menu and in game rendering the game unplayable with the gamepad.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just tried the WiiVC Nintendont and noticed I have some sensitivity/dead zone issue with the left stick and to some extent maybe the DPAD (or both), where it sometimes automatically goes to the left. I only tried MGS Twin Snakes but I have the issue in both the menu and in game rendering the game unplayable with the gamepad.
this is known, it needs a deadzone on both sticks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro has adhd