Hacking Nintendont

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you cant that is the issue ol i couldnt replicate neither could fix
now we need to hope for some tester to read this and im gonna clean my post so people dont do it xD

so clean my quote please on your post.

Maybe just add FIX94's comment on it, asking for someone having that issue to not do it yet. Except this, bravo! (Not concerned but cool for Wii users)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
alright, pushed a new version.
-hopefully fixed nintendont startup problems now
-fixed HID controllers being broken in the last few versions (it also works in wii vc now!)
-make wii vc version boot quicker and actually show its wii vc
-started implementing wii vc internal game.iso launch, code is not finished yet and will give you a launch error but its a start
Thanks to all the findings from the tests of @monta990 I think I finally pinned down the reason the loader froze, well if it still does I didnt but I have hope now :P

monta990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
fix is about to push a new rev any second please try it out an report back
it shoul fix initializing.

thx, unfortunately in the rest of the day i can't try it, i'm working :(, maybe at night

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@FIX94 thank you some much

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is such an incredible feat, I cannot express just how many people you are making them living the dream right now, including me. xD
Btw I wanted to ask quickly:
-fixed HID controllers being broken in the last few versions (it also works in wii vc now!)
By reading that, does it mean we can now load games from USB while in Wii VC, or is this exclusive to HID devices through USB ports?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is such an incredible feat, I cannot express just how many people you are making them living the dream right now, including me. xD
Btw I wanted to ask quickly:

By reading that, does it mean we can now load games from USB while in Wii VC, or is this exclusive to HID devices through USB ports?
nope only hid since hids are not storage devices.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-started implementing wii vc internal game.iso launch, code is not finished yet and will give you a launch error but its a start

Just out of curiosity, what would be the end result of this once finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just out of curiosity, what would be the end result of this once finished?
You can build installable wiiu wii vc titles that have a gamecube game inside it so when you start it you basically start a sort of gc vc title thats controllable using the gamepad and can be installed on wiiu nand and wiiu usb formatted drives.
@FIX94 test it, works perfect and return to loader on vWii and Wii VC (Forwarder), yes, it's more fast on Wii VC
Very happy to hear that, so all your testing yesterday paid off, the idea I had over night seems to have been correct then :D

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
-hopefully fixed nintendont startup problems now
-make wii vc version boot quicker and actually show its wii vc
Thanks to all the findings from the tests of @monta990 I think I finally pinned down the reason the loader froze, well if it still does I didnt but I have hope now :P

Random display bug is still present. For more details:
  • WiiU details are on my signature (it's a 8Gb one)
  • I use Hikari06's Nintendont forwarder from WiiU USB Helper
  • Nintendont v5.456
When I first launched it, I saw briefly Nintendont interface then got a black screen with a white dot:
835017401.jpg

I press A one time and had a screen with some screwed characters:
498637312.jpg

Pressing A again launched last GameCube game played.

On my second try, Nintendont interface was here but I notice a new entry on game list: Boot Included GC Disc [DISC01]. This one is rebooting WiiU telling that there is no disc on it. Third try, Nintendont interface is here again. If it can help concerning that random display bug!

monta990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Random display bug is still present. For more details:
  • WiiU details are on my signature (it's a 8Gb one)
  • I use Hikari06's Nintendont forwarder from WiiU USB Helper
  • Nintendont v5.456
When I first launched it, I saw briefly Nintendont interface then got a black screen with a white dot:
835017401.jpg

I press A one time and had a screen with some screwed characters:
498637312.jpg

Pressing A again launched last GameCube game played.

On my second try, Nintendont interface was here but I notice a new entry on game list: Boot Included GC Disc [DISC01]. This one is rebooting WiiU telling that there is no disc on it. Third try, Nintendont interface is here again. If it can help concerning that random display bug!

Do you use the las nintendont forwarder?

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can build installable wiiu wii vc titles that have a gamecube game inside it so when you start it you basically start a sort of gc vc title thats controllable using the gamepad and can be installed on wiiu nand and wiiu usb formatted drives.

Sounds great! Thanks for all the hard work you and others continue to do time and time again, you've made me and a lot of the community I presume very happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I said it was forwarder from Hikari06, he made this one after latest ploggy's forwarder so it should be the very same using different images (for boot and icon) but I can confirm I experienced this on ploggy's forwarder and Hikari06's channel version too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH