Nitrohax (homebrew Action Replay alternative) now working as a .CIA!

A free alternative to Action Replay cheating devices for Nintendo DS games, Nitrohax, has been released in CIA format to work on the Nintendo 3DS. Download below, and this video made by @Apache Thunder and recorded by @Sasori will show it off!

Also:

Don't forget, that you currently need dev Luma3DS 6.0 or newer CFW and patched TwlBg.cxi before you can use this. So if you get the fat init failed error you don't patched dev launcher yet. More on that here:

https://github.com/ahezard/twl_firm_patcher

and a guide to use it here https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-twl_firm_patcher.438703

:download:Download

Last edited by shutterbug2000, , Reason: Changed link to github release

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get FAT init failed too.
I used Rxtools with pasta mode(dev mode from advance menu) because there works all twl apps fine from apache thunder.
Or i just need the twlBg.cxi file but where? I want not use Luma3ds if somebody give me the answer use Luma3ds because only Rxtools is outdated(dead).
You haveto use Luma3DS-DEV because these are Developer edition only patches for now till they are implemented in normal Pleb vers. and yes since rxTools IS dead your SOL these patches wont ever show. it wont work because they are just not there. you will sadly haveto Migrate to Luma (you wont loose your emunand if thats what your worried about)

You need luma 6.0.1 dev version, otherwise it doesn't work. Is it too hard to understand?
Rude much? alot of people are still on rxTools because of teh old addage "if it aint broke dont fix it" or are too afrai dto brick in teh A9LH migration or just comfy using what they know works. Think next time before you have Diarrhea of teh Mouth

Reactions: einhuman197

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You haveto use Luma3DS-DEV because these are Developer edition only patches for now till they are implemented in normal Pleb vers. and yes since rxTools IS dead your SOL these patches wont ever show. it wont work because they are just not there. you will sadly haveto Migrate to Luma (you wont loose your emunand if thats what your worried about)

Rude much? alot of people are still on rxTools because of teh old addage "if it aint broke dont fix it" or are too afrai dto brick in teh A9LH migration or just comfy using what they know works. Think next time before you have Diarrhea of teh Mouth

Thanks for the answer.
The Luma3ds i well use it not on my Old3ds(Because the NitroHax is only for Retail games so i dont not really need it and i have r4 anywhy) because i buy soon an New 3ds XL there i well use Luma3ds anywhy because you know after update 9.6 works on Emu/REDnand with A9HL should be work what you said to me then. Sorry for my English if you get confused.

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... tried to dump my twl firm and it failed?
Help anyone?

"Successfully processed FIRMs:
(none)
NCCH FIRMs Dump: failed!"

EDIT: Uh... nevermind I guess. Apparently nitrohax works without doing that. I'm very confused.

EDIT 2: White screen with the loading blocks frozen on the bottom with NSMB. Uh..

EDIT 3: SM64DS works. Very strange.

Last edited by Biovirulent,

ecaep42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... tried to dump my twl firm and it failed?
Help anyone?

"Successfully processed FIRMs:
(none)
NCCH FIRMs Dump: failed!"

EDIT: Uh... nevermind I guess. Apparently nitrohax works without doing that. I'm very confused.

EDIT 2: White screen with the loading blocks frozen on the bottom with NSMB. Uh..
If decrypt9 doesn't dump your firm, you can always just download a pre-patched one from some chaos site, as another member here plainly suggested.

Reactions: Biovirulent
D

Deleted-394630

I'm using twl_firm_patcher, but it always throws a ton of errors my way, such as, "'cp' is not a command Blah blah"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...