Hacking Hardware Homebrew No evilnat

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I had my ps3 jailbroken and running evilnat 4.90 and all was good!! Then i upgrated to a bigger ssd and now i can't i stall evilnat 4.90. When i install and then go to system information i don't say evilnat, just 4.90 and when i try to load games ir freezes amd has to force shut down..

What havei dont wrong this time guys

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you installed the new hdd/ssd, did you use the official PS3 4.9 "Update" file, to setup and format drive? Then install the "Evilnat 4.9 CFW" update file after? Or do you have both Webman and Irisman installed? I've noticed they conflict with each other for some reason on 4.9.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
When you installed the new hdd/ssd, did you use the official PS3 4.9 "Update" file, to setup and format drive? Then install the "Evilnat 4.9 CFW" update file after? Or do you have both Webman and Irisman installed? I've noticed they conflict with each other for some reason on 4.9.
I installed ofw first and then backed up, but i just got i to work, i deleted the webman that was backed up and installed it again amd now works!!
But i have both webman and irishman

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed ofw first and then backed up, but i just got i to work, i deleted the webman that was backed up and installed it again amd now works!!
But i have both webman and irishman
Cool. They will work having both, but I've noticed alot of freezes when compared to having only one installed only. Game on!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up