Hacking No Henkaku Settings after running henkaku.xyz

Sonto340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just picked up a Vita today. Updated to 3.60 and when I try to run henkaku.xyz it installs molecularshell, but no buttons respond in the app, and henkaku settings don't show up in the settings app.

After running henkaku.xyz it does spoof my firmware version to 3.65 so something is working at least but I can't proceed withthe guide unless I can access henkaku settings

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to reinstall by holding R when you go to henkaku's website. henkakus settings is henkaku.suprx, which should've been copied to ur0:tai

Reactions: tosti

tosti

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When you run henkaku.xyz, for me it never installs the MolecularShell app right away. I will run the henkaku.xyz script again and it will state MolecularShell is already installed. However, no bubble appears.

To solve it, do what @godreborn mentions: when running the exploit the script will very briefly pause. While the text is very tiny, it mentions that if you do not see the MolecularShell bubble, hit the R-button (right shoulder button) to force the exploit into creating the bubble. The exploit (and text) will only pause for two seconds, so you need to press the R-button then.

This always solved it for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, about what?