This aint a noob question.

Google around, or search here.

Keyword: Custom channel wad manager

D

Deleted User

Then search blue-k, if i remembered correctly, that's the creator of the WAD

(W00t, 1000th posts)

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
afif95 said:
Then search blue-k, if i remembered correctly, that's the creator of the WAD

(W00t, 100th posts)
Woot, thanks!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=126...t&p=1669779

And, congrats
yaynds.gif

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so I've got a starfalled wii, running backuplauncher Gamma and HBC.
I've put my original Zelda save game back on my Wii, so I could continue playing this awsome game.
No my question is: What if I get a semi-brick from installing a bad wad ? Am I screwed for not having
the twilight hack on my Wii anymore, or don't I need it for accessing Starfall options ?

(I know I can just put it back before installing, just curious if this is mandatory.)

D

Deleted User

You can't get a semi-brick from installing a bad wad. That applies to banner brick.

Also, it is recommended to install preloader now, as starfall is pretty much outdated.

With preloader, you don't have to worry about all the zelda shit.

but if you insists:

Yea, you'll get screwed by not having the TH in your Wii.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
afif95 said:
You can't get a semi-brick from installing a bad wad. That applies to banner brick.

So sorry 'bout that
smile.gif
Happy that I posted this in Noob Paradise
smile.gif

QUOTEAlso, it is recommended to install preloader now, as starfall is pretty much outdated.

With preloader, you don't have to worry about all the zelda shit.

but if you insists:

Yea, you'll get screwed by not having the TH in your Wii.

Okay, I think I'll give preloader a try then. Do I need to uninstall Starfall first ??

Adr990

Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
HUHUH!UH!UH!???
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

WOAH!
I loaded Homebrew Channel via Preloader...

AND IT GIVES ME A MIDDEL FINGER! I don't have the No limit channel installed 0_o

(Cool
tongue.gif
) But why?

---
Edit:
Fixed:
Uninstall with wad manager...
And reinstall via the .dol of Hackmii.HBC
wink.gif

All back to normal... really weird though...

bigblok403

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing Twilight hack/Homebrew Channel I seem to have a problem where if I play a game using a gamecube controller (Mario Kart or Virtual Channel games), upon returning to the system menu, I cannot use the wiimote. The buttons work, but the onscreen hand is hidden and only sometimes for a brief second appears on the screen. Turning the Wii off and on fixes this. Is this normal or has anyone else had this problem?

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the TP hack being a way to fix a brick, would it be possible to have normal save data and the tp hack save data both on the wii?

I can't get Final Fantasy My Life as a King to work, is it because i'm on 3.0u?

what are some games that will update me to 3.2u but definitely not 3.4?

Adr990

Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
LxTrix said:
With the TP hack being a way to fix a brick, would it be possible to have normal save data and the tp hack save data both on the wii?
Yes, Need a mod chip to burn a another copy of Zelda TP with a other Title ID
wink.gif

I can't get Final Fantasy My Life as a King to work, is it because i'm on 3.0u?
Yes, I anyways recomming you to Upgrade to 3.2... (And Install Starfall at least/ And maybe Preloader) for brick recovery and update blocks and many more..

what are some games that will update me to 3.2u but definitely not 3.4?
You also just can use: cIOS Downgrader from Wanky
wink.gif
-> Install cIOS and run the Downgrader and "Downgrade"(Upgrade, yes) to 3.2X (X= your region!!!)

Adr990

iResilient

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, not sure if this belongs here but:

I installed CIOScorp a few days ago, everything was working well until I put my Rock Band 2 disc into the Wii disc drive. The game still worked (the disc is an original disc, not a backup) but when I tried to play as a vocalist, it said my Logitech USB microphone had not been detected despite the fact it had been plugged in. To resolve this, I uninstalled CIOScorp and the microphone had been detected again.

My question is if there is a way to install SoftMii/ CIOScorp without having the microphone undetected even if it's plugged in? If so, what would I need to install?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ResilientNight said:
Hm, not sure if this belongs here but:

I installed CIOScorp a few days ago, everything was working well until I put my Rock Band 2 disc into the Wii disc drive. The game still worked (the disc is an original disc, not a backup) but when I tried to play as a vocalist, it said my Logitech USB microphone had not been detected despite the fact it had been plugged in. To resolve this, I uninstalled CIOScorp and the microphone had been detected again.

My question is if there is a way to install SoftMii/ CIOScorp without having the microphone undetected even if it's plugged in? If so, what would I need to install?

Get to know which IOS is used by the game and install all other IOS when installing cioscorp. All backup games using that IOS will not work from the disc channel then.

Is usb microphone something new in Rock Band 2, or was it already in Rock Band 1?

iResilient

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that it was something that was already in Rock Band 1. I think it may be IOS 37 but I don't quite know what to do from here on.

DarkChili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too lazy to search

I burnt a multiGC game and i'm using waninkoko's mios. When I boot the game up from the disc channel, I go to the GCOS menu and all I see is boot DVD and credits and not the names of the games. What am I doing wrong? (Can select games in wiigator's loader. multigc disc was made with MultiGameISOCreator.exe)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rock Band 2 uses IOS33, but the USB drivers are in IOS37, but that is really weird cause the CIOScorp also has cIOS37 in the package...!!!
huh.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
Rock Band 2 uses IOS33, but the USB drivers are in IOS37, but that is really weird cause the CIOScorp also has cIOS37 in the package...!!!
huh.gif

Maybe it's an updated IOS33 with usb drivers? I would create a new cIOS33 with the backup dip, IOS33 from Rock Band 2 and of course the trucha patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4