Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nice name.
anyways 1.is modmii really converting to WBFS? it only converts ntfs and fat32. 2. yes using the wii game manager is the proper way. 3. run the game. 4. do you have the right cIOS's? 5. i don't know what to say exept are you using cfg usbloader v70?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the response ..

I now tried 2 thumb drives one USB enclosure and one WD passport 500gb I think this is supposed to work with USB loader (from compatibility table) .
I am guessing i am using USB loader - It shows up as CFG before I see the games ..But i click USB loader channel

i am now suspecting that I might have missed or did one of the steps wrong.
I might also be doing some thing wrong while copying to HD.
BTW i also tried about 10 different games. All of them hang while loading or near the warning message.
I copied these games from a friend on to one of my hard drive (ISO files) (NTFS to NTSF).
Now i am using wiibackupManager to copy the games from NTFS hard drive to WDFS formatted various drives.
Is there a way to find if the games i have are actual proper copy or not? (MD5sun or some thing like that?)

One more observation is : when i select a game and click on manage -> download cover - The system crashes (exception encountered)
Is there a way to pageup after the crash to see what exactly caused the crash
This happens for all the games - Not sure if this is clue that i dint install some required

Thanks again for all ur answers ..
Could you post a syscheck? It may help us see if something is wrong.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, so I got iOS236 installed, and with that I installed the iOS80 I got from ModMii, using Multi Mod Manager. I still can't run VC games via my SD card, so maybe I forgot something...

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You installed the patched IOS80 basing on IOS60 for your system menu 4.3? And you are on 4.3? Oh and don't uninstall this IOS or you can throw your wii in the trash, I can't say that often enough lol.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You installed the patched IOS80 basing on IOS60 for your system menu 4.3? And you are on 4.3? Oh and don't uninstall this IOS or you can throw your wii in the trash, I can't say that often enough lol.

I'm not sure if I actually had the 'patched' iOS80... Opened ModMii > Download page 1 > IOS80v6944
Also, how do you install it basing on iOS60? Sorry if it's a dumb question :) And thanks for the heads up, I won't uninstall it ;P

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

I'm not sure if I actually had the 'patched' iOS80... Opened ModMii > Download page 1 > IOSv6944
Also, how do you install it basing on iOS60? Sorry if it's a dumb question :) And thanks for the heads up, I won't uninstall it ;P
Go to download page 1 and type "80K", then press Enter. It will select the wad you need.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I'm not sure if I actually had the 'patched' iOS80... Opened ModMii > Download page 1 > IOSv6944
Go to download page 1 and type "80K", then press Enter. It will select the wad you need.

Oh okay, I will give that a try right now. I can install it over the other one, correct?

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Oh okay, I will give that a try right now. I can install it over the other one, correct?
Yes,

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
playing conduit 2 on wiiflow i want to play wi-fi with friends but the problem with online wifi in this game is it tells me an update is ready to be able to play online i need to accept it. is this safe?

secondly how do i get black ops and modern warefare 3 to play with wiiflow? i need simple easy step by step instructions cos i don't know much about ios's

thirdly raving rabbids tv party from the raving rabbits party collectiongives me a 20107 error when trying to connect on wifi

forthly on deal or no deal pal when doing the bankers vault the submit button doesn't work, others i know who have it say theirs work on wiiflow

please can somebody help me?

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
You can download patches from Conduit 2 and CoD games without it messing with your softmod. Just don't cheat.

i hate cheats thats why i have decided not to renew my xbl gold

GOT CALL OF DUTY MW3 AND BLACK OPS WORKING ON MY WII :)
JUST NEED TO BYPASS THE DOWNLOAD FOR CONDUIT 2 AND BLACK OPS WI-FI
I HAVE LOOKED JOOSTIN BUT EVERYTHING I FOUND SO FAR IS DEAD LINKS AND OLD POSTS

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Another problem has risen. After installing the patched IOS80, my third-party Classic Controller stopped working after a while. It's strange, it was working just fine while I was gaming, until it suddenly stopped working in the middle of a level. Now when I connect the CC to the WiiMote, the WiiMote also stops working, even at the Wii menu. Really strange...
Has anyone seen anything like this?

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You can download patches from Conduit 2 and CoD games without it messing with your softmod. Just don't cheat.

i hate cheats thats why i have decided not to renew my xbl gold

GOT CALL OF DUTY MW3 AND BLACK OPS WORKING ON MY WII :)
JUST NEED TO BYPASS THE DOWNLOAD FOR CONDUIT 2 AND BLACK OPS WI-FI
I HAVE LOOKED JOOSTIN BUT EVERYTHING I FOUND SO FAR IS DEAD LINKS AND OLD POSTS
You WANT the downloads from those games. They won't affect your softmod, they just fix bugs and improver performance.
Another problem has risen. After installing the patched IOS80, my third-party Classic Controller stopped working after a while. It's strange, it was working just fine while I was gaming, until it suddenly stopped working in the middle of a level. Now when I connect the CC to the WiiMote, the WiiMote also stops working, even at the Wii menu. Really strange...
I'm guessing your CC is broken. IOS80 being patched shouldn't affect it. Take it back if it is still under warranty.

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
apologies for caps lock i forget to switch it off :(

anyone else get issues registering friends codes on mario sports mix?
any fix?
can't register any friends just getting friends code is incorrect and can't be used same as my code on friends wii :(
anyone know the difference between boom street and fortune street?

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm guessing your CC is broken. IOS80 being patched shouldn't affect it. Take it back if it is still under warranty.

That would be a shame. It was a present :P It does seem so, though. I'll make a thread in the hardware section just to be sure.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
OK becouse of Activision DJ Hero 2 DLC my Wii memory is full. I googled a bit and found out that I can't use saves on SD but I could use emulated nand SNEEK+DI.
I followed this guide: http://gbatemp.net/t...di-quick-guide/
I just pasted SNEEKinstaller made files and ModMii made files to SD and started BootMii via HBC. Result is black screen. Now I just feel noobish and have no idea how to get emulated nand to work or how to copy my currend nand (saves and stuff) to emulated one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Enjoy