ROM Hack RELEASE NSC_Builder. Nintendo Switch Cleaner and Builder. (Game+updates+dlc in a single xci)

• Thread starter JRoad
  • Start date
  • Views 739,848
  • Replies 2,827
  • Likes 74

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much sir.

Yes, sx has support for latest firmware. The only way to get the key without updating is to ask a friend for master_key_07
But there's not dissadvantages to update to 7.01, though you'll need lockpick rcm to get the key and for it to work is needed to update the sysnand, not just the emunand. To lockpick rcm usage refer to shchmue's thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-7-0-key-derivation-lockpick_rcm-payload.532916

Use either lates beta from master or 0.80-c. Then activate teither option 2 or option 3 in the following screen:
View attachment 162918

Note: The option is in Global options.

Latest master:

https://github.com/julesontheroad/NSC_BUILDER/archive/Beta.zip
0.80-c:
https://github.com/julesontheroad/NSC_BUILDER/releases/tag/v0.80-c

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Now that games like Hob the definitve collection and Goken are out, once again im getting troubles whiles trying to use nscb with them as i dont have the new tittlekeys, can anyone share them plz?

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now that games like Hob the definitve collection and Goken are out, once again im getting troubles whiles trying to use nscb with them as i dont have the new tittlekeys, can anyone share them plz?
All CFW support the newest FW 7.0.1, so just update and use everything without problems or patches. Then it's no prob to get your own keys.
Staying at lower FW is absolut useless.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
All CFW support the newest FW 7.0.1, so just update and use everything without problems or patches. Then it's no prob to get your own keys.
Staying at lower FW is absolut useless.
I'm on emunand 6.2 using SX OS. Isn't there any downside for updating ? I've read that only sx os beta supports 7.0.1, although they've been offline for a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm on emunand 6.2 using SX OS. Isn't there any downside for updating ? I've read that only sx os beta supports 7.0.1, although they've been offline for a couple days.
I don't use emunand, my Switch has FW 7.0.1, works perfect with SXOS 2.6.1.
The standard xecuter side is down. Use the normal homepage, but with .rocks instead of .com ;)

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
NSCB has stopped working for me, in terms of incorporating updates into XCI files - been working for months, but for some reason now after finishing, the resulting XCI plays fine on the Switch, but the update hasn't been incorporated. I've tried Super Mario Party, V-Rally and Debris Infinity, all the same problem.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
NSCB has stopped working for me, in terms of incorporating updates into XCI files - been working for months, but for some reason now after finishing, the resulting XCI plays fine on the Switch, but the update hasn't been incorporated. I've tried Super Mario Party, V-Rally and Debris Infinity, all the same problem.
Because you need to update your keys since those updates use the new masterkey.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yep, says all my keys are valid
Doesn't detect them properly then. Probably carriage return's. If you look at them with notepad++ the end line should look like this:
end.PNG
Also you just need the ones in the template (xci_header_key is optional) and try to have them in the cleanest way possible.

Do you mind sharing the keys ?

you can always ask a friend for master_key_07 if you have a friend in Mountain View he'll probably give you the key. Or update to 7.0 without burning efuses and use tegra-rcm to get the key.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Doesn't detect them properly then. Probably carriage return's. If you look at them with notepad++ the end line should look like this:
View attachment 163268
Also you just need the ones in the template (xci_header_key is optional) and try to have them in the cleanest way possible.

you can always ask a friend for master_key_07 if you have a friend in Mountain View he'll probably give you the key. Or update to 7.0 without burning efuses and use tegra-rcm to get the key.
Is there a problem of someone share their own keys?

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
View attachment 163268

Yep, I have used keys_template and put only the ones asked for, and made sure each line end with a carriage return. I choose option 2 in NSCB, then drag/drop my XCI, then drag/drop my NSP update. I then choose option to view list of files to be processed and it shows both the XCI and NSP. After processing, if I load the outputted XCI back in to NSCB File Info mode, it says the contents are only 1 x BASE GAME and 0 x UPDATES

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yep, I have used keys_template and put only the ones asked for, and made sure each line end with a carriage return. I choose option 2 in NSCB, then drag/drop my XCI, then drag/drop my NSP update. I then choose option to view list of files to be processed and it shows both the XCI and NSP. After processing, if I load the outputted XCI back in to NSCB File Info mode, it says the contents are only 1 x BASE GAME and 0 x UPDATES
Test with this https://github.com/julesontheroad/NSC_BUILDER/archive/Beta.zip I remember i did some fixes to some things. I actually have 0.82 more or less ready, I was planning to released it on sunday but i realized at the last minute the fat32 splitter for the new multi function wasn't working properly. The rest seemed fine but i need to get some time to check what exactly is the issue in the splitter. Well that or release it with the splitter deactivated temporarly for that function.

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
Test with this https://github.com/julesontheroad/NSC_BUILDER/archive/Beta.zip I remember i did some fixes to some things. I actually have 0.82 more or less ready, I was planning to released it on sunday but i realized at the last minute the fat32 splitter for the new multi function wasn't working properly. The rest seemed fine but i need to get some time to check what exactly is the issue in the splitter. Well that or release it with the splitter deactivated temporarly for that function.

Nope, same problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Resulting file size of XCI is EXACTLY the same every time.

JRoad

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
None at all. Tried every version I can get my hands on, including the one you posted to mega.nz a few pages back
Hmm, i'll ping you as soon as i upload 0.82 since the multimode is being fully reformed. Shouldn't be to far but i want to fix the splitter before uploading and i don't have many time to look into these things trough the week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P