boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally got all five stars and cleared the game, I can not seem to edit the title so if a mod would do so it would be nice.

Here are how to get all 5 stars
1) Beat the game, the path does not matter so you can take the shortcuts etc.
2) Clear all the boards that you would normally come across while playing through, this does not include the boards that are hidden behind a secret goal ie Board 7-6.
3) Collect all 207 Star Coins from worlds 1-8
4) Collect all 24 Star Coins from world 9
5) Clear every level on the game including hidden boards and cannons (You don't have to do the Mushroom houses).

Completed Save File - Here *PAL

*Updated the stars as a second run through was clearer...

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just completed this game also and got 5 stars also. the game told me that i have completed everything in this game. so does the game never end? i mean you could go back and forth into the mushroom houses and do the pairing thing and 1up collecting thing infinitely...so what happens next. the credits have been shown already after beating bowser at world 8 castle. no more credits or anything after completing world 9 with all the star coins collected from world 1 to 9...beating all the secret routes in each world...

so is that it? the ending is just a notification that you have completed all level in this game? anything next? or the game really is infinite and doesn't end?

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
just completed this game also and got 5 stars also. the game told me that i have completed everything in this game. so does the game never end? i mean you could go back and forth into the mushroom houses and do the pairing thing and 1up collecting thing infinitely...so what happens next. the credits have been shown already after beating bowser at world 8 castle. no more credits or anything after completing world 9 with all the star coins collected from world 1 to 9...beating all the secret routes in each world...

so is that it? the ending is just a notification that you have completed all level in this game? anything next? or the game really is infinite and doesn't end?

Yea, that is it.. I though the ending was kinda lame.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you play Mario on DS? it was just as lame.... basically the same story too.

I think the premise is the actual game, not the end...

wynd

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boondoklife said:
Yea, that is it.. I though the ending was kinda lame.
you said it right...after hours of playing and completing everything then the game gives you a lame ending.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong