nso emulators working without linkalho?

autumns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my understanding of the nso emulators was that if your nintendo account didn’t have access to them you would need to use linkalho and link a fake account to use them, but i put all of them on my switch and they just work out of the box? my emunand is blocking nintendo but my user profile does have switch online, just not the expansion pass, so i would understand if i could use just the base switch online emulators, yet for some reason the expansion pass ones like n64 work as well? are these just like patched nsps that bypass the check or was my understanding of them just wrong? just curious thanks so much

Reactions: timidIntensegirl

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Not really sure why they work, but apparently all you need to have for them to work is linked Nintendo account and that's it. There are couple of other games that also refuse to work without linked account.
my emunand is blocking nintendo but my user profile does have switch online
During emuNAND creation, your linked account got transferred from sysNAND to emuNAND as well. Probably why they worked out of the box as you said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol