OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have this problem where, after launching NTR CFW and then launching anything else, use it for a while, then close it, when I go to reopen anything at all it gets stuck on the screen where it says "Nintendo 3ds", forcing me to power off my 3ds. I would like to know how to fix this, because it's very annoying. does anyone know how to fix this or why it's happening?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this problem where, after launching NTR CFW and then launching anything else, use it for a while, then close it, when I go to reopen anything at all it gets stuck on the screen where it says "Nintendo 3ds", forcing me to power off my 3ds. I would like to know how to fix this, because it's very annoying. does anyone know how to fix this or why it's happening?
You cannot fix this. Its a limitation of how NTR CFW works. If you plan on switching games with NTR running you need to shut the 3ds down fully and relaunch. Its a known issue and have not heard of how fix is going or if a fix can be made at all to it.

MudkipSwag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You cannot fix this. Its a limitation of how NTR CFW works. If you plan on switching games with NTR running you need to shut the 3ds down fully and relaunch. Its a known issue and have not heard of how fix is going or if a fix can be made at all to it.

Jeez that was fast!
Ok then thanks for replying. At least its not game breaking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...