Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
distorted.frequency said:
metroid lover said:
dude your cheat SUCKS! i did exactly as you said and guess what? nothing! is there a map i have to do or what?

Did you actually read through the whole thing?
lololololol9oololqwefihrjio???????? ??????????? ???
sorry moderators,superbisors,IRC staff,administartors for triple posting,but can't you agree how funny this is.
IT really works,and yet he can't get it too work,lpololosargh.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaosoul said:
kais said:
metroid lover said:
whats the secret map? i gotta know man! iv tried 10 times in 10 different codes! could you tell me exactly how to do it? PLZ?????????????????
Do you need any help,I can help you I have done it 5 times.
I need help please explain carefully how you do this
OK first of all erase your SSBB saved game,you can not have an existing save file.
OK so now you have a new file go to "solo" and play "classic" with all available characters that you start out with,not the ones that you unlock,and beat it on hard with each one.Oh and do the name thing that is mentioned in the beginning of the thread it is essential this is in alternative way to do it.

After yu are done with this I will tell you what to do next.

Ducks_on_Parade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
metroid lover said:
i can get the very hard 10 times on classic but with YOSHI??!!?!? Yoshi is the second worst character in the whole game! theres no way i can do that! but ill try.......thsi is gonna be hard.....

Posts merged

and whats sse? ohh...i think i may know....oh boy....

SSE = Subspace Emissary

AND THERE'S NO NUDE SAMUS CHEAT!!!!!
IT WAS A JOKE

If this cheat works, howcome this says SPOILER? My friend tried it just a little while ago and it didn't work. Oh, and that pic of Nude Samus was PHOTO SHOP EDITED!!! GET REAL!!!
angry.gif

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ducks_on_Parade said:
B-Blue said:
metroid lover said:
i can get the very hard 10 times on classic but with YOSHI??!!?!? Yoshi is the second worst character in the whole game! theres no way i can do that! but ill try.......thsi is gonna be hard.....

Posts merged

and whats sse? ohh...i think i may know....oh boy....

SSE = Subspace Emissary

AND THERE'S NO NUDE SAMUS CHEAT!!!!!
IT WAS A JOKE

If this cheat works, howcome this says SPOILER? My friend tried it just a little while ago and it didn't work. Oh, and that pic of Nude Samus was PHOTO SHOP EDITED!!! GET REAL!!!
angry.gif
You're friend is going to hate this but the 10 very hard runs need to be in under 5 minutes each and if I remember correctly, sequentially (that is, in order) probably because anyone can just spam eggs with yoshi indefinately

Ducks_on_Parade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I discovered how zero suit samus was acctually nude. Its either an italian version of Super Smash Bros., it's the spanish version, or its photo shop edited. The way i knew it was italian was because in a video of nude zero suit samus i saw said "meno uno" samus. Thats italian.
mad.gif
oh, meno in italian means "minus" and uno means "one" so it was "minus one suit samus" LEARN ITALIAN!!!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ducks_on_Parade said:
I discovered how zero suit samus was acctually nude. Its either an italian version of Super Smash Bros., it's the spanish version, or its photo shop edited. The way i knew it was italian was because in a video of nude zero suit samus i saw said "meno uno" samus. Thats italian.
mad.gif
oh, meno in italian means "minus" and uno means "one" so it was "minus one suit samus" LEARN ITALIAN!!!
Retard making up shit,because you don't know how to do the cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH