Gaming #NUKE - Cooking Mama (Europe)

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i go to Amsterdam next month and bring my original Cooking mama game with me. I'm gonna test it on a non modded Wii there. I'm pretty sure it won't playin Amsterdam cause of the region shit. And yes Bilbotorm I tried the last wiierd release and it's playing fine
hrth.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Once again b0b0, your theory that Nintendo, and not Wiierd, is patching their games is just ridiculous. Ever heard of Occam's razor?

And that crazy theory that UK Wii's really are NTSC Wii's is so crazy that I haven't stopped laughing all day!
laugh.gif

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is the best thread on earth...so funny
rofl2.gif

NTSC Wiis in the UK, Pal patched NTSC games in EU stores, an obviously false timestamp of DBZ2 to prove that the timestamp of Cooking Mama is false...

please go on...PLEASE
bow.gif

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have the original rars to that release, you can open it up and check the date. If you've unpacked it already, and haven't modified the file, and if WinRAR also writes the time+date when it upacks it, you can check the time+date in Explorer. Here's a screenshot of Cooking_Mama_PAL_Wii-WiiERD:
Well this is fun, WiiERD had a wii game allready in 2002
smile.gif

4mwhsaf.jpg
simply change the clock on your computer and you will have rar archives that were made in the 80s.
rolleyes.gif

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yeah could be, but just 1 question for a UK guy and then i'm done with it!
It will keep on going this way. I have my own ideas about it.

For the UK guy, try dumping the games mentioned yourself do all the checks that are mentioned here and see for your self
wink.gif

Once again b0b0, your theory that Nintendo, and not Wiierd, is patching their games is just ridiculous. Ever heard of Occam's razor?

And that crazy theory that UK Wii's really are NTSC Wii's is so crazy that I haven't stopped laughing all day!
laugh.gif

Well true, then eliminate what i asked the UK guy

QUOTEOckham's razor (also spelled Occam's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating, or "shaving off," those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae ("law of parsimony" or "law of succinctness"):

Happy wii time
wink.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
We have two theories:

1. Nintendo patches their own US games so they will run on PAL consoles. These games are only released in the UK. The rest of Europe gets the Multi5 games, true PAL games.

This does not make ANY sense at all. If they release the multi5 games in the rest of Europe, they can also release it in the UK. All Wii games released in the PAL territory also must support 50Hz (PAL50). NTSC is 60Hz.

2. Wiierd patched a US game and claimed it was a real PAL game.

This, however, makes sense. They want more ftp credits so they patch US games and claim that they're PAL games. They also want to be able to brag about releasing a game a week before it's released.

Let me guess, bleh124, you also believe in UFO's visiting earth? Thought so!
laugh.gif
This was my last post in this thread.

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have two theories:

1. Nintendo patches their own US games so they will run on PAL consoles. These games are only released in the UK. The rest of Europe gets the Multi5 games, true PAL games.

This does not make ANY sense at all. If they release the multi5 games in the rest of Europe, they can also release it in the UK. All Wii games released in the PAL territory also must support 50Hz (PAL50). NTSC is 60Hz.

This, however, makes sense. They want more ftp credits so they patch US games and claim that they're PAL games. They also want to be able to brag about releasing a game a week before it's released.

Let me guess, bleh124, you also believe in UFO's visiting earth? Thought so!
laugh.gif
This was my last post in this thread.

Hehe sorry to say this, but niklasnyfiken, why u dont just stfu?
smile.gif
Nah joking, i like/respect your crazy theories.
bow.gif

Indeed we have 2 theories, and yes i think we all have understand what U think, but i surely hope someone can show ya thats your theory is a bit too wierd
wink.gif

You have been talking about creds/ftp and 50/60hz and all the time, but what about the other things thats goes AGAINST your theory? etc the Majecso/505 games intro? or what about the photos of the wii cover from Wiierd?

Why can't the fact that Nintendo maybe did something wrong be correct? You think its just couse they are a big company they don't do misstakes? Im just wondering since all you seems to have in mind is that Wiierd are some totally fuckheads...

Sorry if i offended you, wasn't ma point, but got me a bit irritated there, about your theories...
Btw, one more question...if you check their releaselist, why would they just bother to "voncert/patch) some games and not the others? And dunno if you know, but if you do some research you would know that ALL the games that they've been accused for converted , all comes from the same source...UK(all from the same place). So once again, why just release halv of their games as converted and not the others?
But arhhh, no need to try to convince ya, i get your point, Wiierd are the lame asses according to you, not your words but in other words the same, right?
Anyway, lets continue do some reseach and please, as soon you know something new, post it here so we all can get updated.
Maybe they got "converted" husbands/wifes/gf/bf's too haha
blink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's so terribly obvious that wiierd fakes their releases that I for one won't download any of their games anymore...it blows my mind that no one of "the scene" decides to do something about this. But oh well. I much rather download a GENUINE US-release than a FAKE PAL one. BTW did you notice that montana is the only one to use the term "rls" apart from whoever wrote the *.nfo on the second release? Also, how can you call that thing a "sincere" apology when they also say that all their PAL releases have been proper so far, which they were obviously not. Don't even get me tarted on them saying they have Mario Strikers but holding it back lol.

The competition between these groups is stupid if it leads to these results. Some people need to realise they are STILL just stealing someone else's work, and no matter how fast they do it, there is no glory in that. However, apparently it is VERY possible to make yourself look stupid.

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's so terribly obvious that wiierd fakes their releases that I for one won't download any of their games anymore...it blows my mind that no one of "the scene" decides to do something about this. But oh well. I much rather download a GENUINE US-release than a FAKE PAL one. BTW did you notice that montana is the only one to use the term "rls" apart from whoever wrote the *.nfo on the second release? Also, how can you call that thing a "sincere" apology when they also say that all their PAL releases have been proper so far, which they were obviously not. Don't even get me tarted on them saying they have Mario Strikers but holding it back lol.

The competition between these groups is stupid if it leads to these results. Some people need to realise they are STILL just stealing someone else's work, and no matter how fast they do it, there is no glory in that. However, apparently it is VERY possible to make yourself look stupid.

Hehe, so now we're gonna talk about ma spelling grammar too? Dont understand, what does that have to to with subject?
second, i dont really think, anyone care if YOU will begin/continue/end download their RELEASES/RLSes/orwhatevermakesufeelhappy.

To be honest i dont even think they care of what we say here, but i just dont like people/ppl/orwhatevermakesufeelhappy accuse someone for something without a good reason, and obviously you haven't said anything we already haven't heard...

Thanx/Thank/Thank you !
rofl2.gif

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Man u are really a hard ass. There are several theories mentioned here but still u are a anti wiierd dude. Really i don't care. And your answer about the ftp credits is really funny. You do not really have sence about the scene but okey i don't blame u. Just don't download the wiierd releases and go bug some other groups that have some wrong dates in the iso. I just leech them and put my wii on english or whatever. It has to be on english anyway to play usa releases so what the f*ck
biggrin.gif

I say this for the last time niklasnyfiken. THE GAMES ARE NOT PATCHED TO PAL. THEY ARE USA GAMES WITH PAL COVER.

BLAME NINTENDO AND NOT THE RELEASEGROUPS WHO DUMPS THE SHIT FOR U GUYS SO U ALL CAN PLAY YOUR FREE GAMES AND COMPLANE ABOUT THAT IT IS FREE.

U LOOK LIKE MY WIFE

kmihalj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I import games from UK since some titles are not avaliable in Croatia, ... they all are PAL games and all work on my PAL Wii no metter which language settings I put on console (and that is way PAL games work) ... so theory that UK games are NTSC with PAL header are just plain bull...t.

I don't say that Wiierd patched games, Nintendo shurly is not, but maybe that UK source that Wiierd use for getting games is !! And that is most probably.

I have DBZ2 and first CookingMama .... these are NTSC patched to PAL and are not real PAL games ... and definitly not from UK region !!!

I bought DBZ2 from UK and real one works on PAL wii no metter on language setting, ... Wiierd's doesn't work if language is not english .... so this is NOT PAL game, but it's NTSC patched to PAL, .... cooking mama is same, .... and ALL other games which Wiierd claim in NFO that are PAL but you must put console on English to get them to work .... all of them are riped from original NTSC games, and patched to PAL.

ON PAL Wii Console any PAL Wii game works no metter on language settings on console !!! If you must change language to english or any other to make game work it is NOT PAL Game !!!

50/60 Hz selector is no any indicator since there is PAL games which works only on 60 Hz (there was for GC such games like TLOZ: Collectors, ... so will probably be some for Wii)

also there is English only PAL games (Cars, NFS etc), so this is also not indicating nothing (well if MultyX that is definitly PAL, but there can be PAL which is English or any other language only).

There is NO special UK releases... UK have PAL games like rest of Europe, ... games like ex. Cars or COD3 have PAL releases with only one languague... UK and all other Europe countries in which languagues game was not released have English only PAL release, other have it on they language (Germany, Spain etc. have some games on theres language ... but Polland, Croatia, Sweden have same release as UK (english only), ...or Multy if game was released as multy).

UK stores have MultyX games with english and all other languages ... or English only
Germany stores have MultyX games with english, germany and all other languages ... or Germany only, or English only (if there is no Germany only release)
Croatian stores have MultyX games with english and all other languages ... or English only (same as UK)
etc.
THERE IS NO SPECIAL UK RELEASES !!! UK releases are regular PAL games !!!
lecture.gif

... so stop spaming ....

...Wiierd should change they UK source since that source patch NTSC games for unknown reasons, and generaly destroys group relability
...if Wiierd patch games, .... well sooner or later all there future releases will be nuked.... and group will dissapier...
...Nintendo does not patch own games ....

PS. Sorry for "bad engrish".

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i'm lost here
blink.gif

Like the rest here (atleast most of us) i also don't think nintendo would patch there releases.
I know i have said otherwise but after logical thinking that would indeed be stupid of nintendo.
The only thing what still makes me thinking is the images they say is there proof and how the hell can that ISO be NTSC and look like it is "patched" then?
You must be a major stupid f*ck when you have the PAL next to ya, still using the NTSC iso and "patch" it.

Keep reacting on this would make it a endless story and maybe i have to take some words back in go sit outside and gonna look for some UFO's (@niklasnyfiken)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway was fun for a while and now i'm gonna crawl back under my stone , some of us have had a good laugh and laughing is what makes life good !

b0b0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever the result wil be I know 1 thing for sure. At the end of the month i'm gonna trade a original cooking mama game with a NL dude i know and that will solve everything for me. I dunno if i can convince some of u afterwards but i don't give a sh*t
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it