Nusspli bug

Frite_man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello , and sorry for the inconvenience But when i downloaded game in the nand of my wii u with NUsspli (wind waker , breath of the wild and tp) after 30min-1h of telechargement Nusspli say me enough place or something else and now i don't have any of this game and i have my wii u stockage almost full , How can i do to free space storage in my wii U ??

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

delete from "data management" settings of the wii U . delete what you no longer need or do not play anymore .

or get an external hard drive to format the wii U format of the console and everything will be fine.

the memory of the console is not very important (8gb or 32gb), if you install several games on the Nand ==> it will quickly be full (Nand)

Frite_man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

delete from "data management" settings of the wii U . delete what you no longer need or do not play anymore .

or get an external hard drive to format the wii U format of the console and everything will be fine.

the memory of the console is not very important (8gb or 32gb), if you install several games on the Nand ==> it will quickly be full (Nand)
I can delete nothing because i don't have any game in my wii u i just bought it last 2 days and its 32 go but now i have less than 1go free space

Trophies
XP
I can delete nothing because i don't have any game in my wii u i just bought it last 2 days and its 32 go but now i have less than 1go free space

If there really isn't anything, then most of the data you have filled up is failed installs in the Import Directory. These are the files that get either processed when installing or downloading, and if it fails (usually via some error, such as running out of space) These files will stay until you delete them. The best fix for it that I know of is just going into the Directory via FTP and deleting all the files within the MLC Import Directory. (Don't remember the exact file path, so someone else will have to clarify)

Anyways, as a general rule.. Don't install or download with NUSspli to the NAND. The constant, and large writes it performs will cause the NAND to shit out ASTRONOMICALLY quickly. So unless you want a glorified paper-weight as a console? Get an External Drive.

Edit: Also, where did you actually set the download destination for the files? Because if you did it with NAND, then that's probably the issue. So open an FTP Server and go to storage_mlc/install and delete the contents. Then try downloading to SD and installing.

Double Edit: Remembered the import directory -- storage_mlc/usr/import. If there's anything inside of there, then delete it.

Last edited by Deleted member 571007,
Reactions: Blythe93

Frite_man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If there really isn't anything, then most of the data you have filled up is failed installs in the Import Directory. These are the files that get either processed when installing or downloading, and if it fails (usually via some error, such as running out of space) These files will stay until you delete them. The best fix for it that I know of is just going into the Directory via FTP and deleting all the files within the MLC Import Directory. (Don't remember the exact file path, so someone else will have to clarify)

Anyways, as a general rule.. Don't install or download with NUSspli to the NAND. The constant, and large writes it performs will cause the NAND to shit out ASTRONOMICALLY quickly. So unless you want a glorified paper-weight as a console? Get an External Drive.

Edit: Also, where did you actually set the download destination for the files? Because if you did it with NAND, then that's probably the issue. So open an FTP Server and go to storage_mlc/install and delete the contents. Then try downloading to SD and installing.

Double Edit: Remembered the import directory -- storage_mlc/usr/import. If there's anything inside of there, then delete it.
Thanks i'm gonna do it and i'm gonna buy a external driver to install my game in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good