Homebrew o3DS on 9.2, can't enter Homebrew Launcher via Browserhax or Menuhax, FBI is not on homescreen

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, so I finally got in Homebrew Launcher after the 328th attempt. Where do I install FBI.cia? To NAND or SD?

If you want to install to EMUNAND, choose NAND. If you want it to be in EMUNAND, choose SD.

Also just a quick tip for anyone trying to get browserhax to work on 9.2 (Or Any Firmware where it's unstable): Download the Otherapp payload from here for your system version and rename it to browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin, then stick it on the root of the SD card. Makes it a lot more stable. ;)

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got things working by mixing the guide with another. Thanks for the help! Just one more thing. I am getting another Memory Card by Tuesday via mail order. How do I prepare that one for EmuNAND if we ever get OFW 10.4 by then?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got things working by mixing the guide with another. Thanks for the help! Just one more thing. I am getting another Memory Card by Tuesday via mail order. How do I prepare that one for EmuNAND if we ever get OFW 10.4 by then?
Copy everything on your current SD card to a folder on your computer, than copy everything from that folder to your sd card.

Yarott

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am sure there's more to that than a simple transfer of folders. What about the EmuNAND partition for the new card?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's the thing, as the title says, I can't enter the Homebrew Launcher. The only way seems to be via the web browser, but it just tells me "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system." It did the colors and stuff, but goes to that message as it dumps me back to the home menu.
Edit due to not seeing op got it working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1