O3ds won’t run games and crashes immediatly.

ThatOneGuy9273

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone who is reading this. My old 3ds won’t run games and crashes when launching a game. I had this 3ds for atleast a year and everything was normal until now. It gives the following error code: An error occured (ErrDisp)
Error type: card removed.

press any button to reboot.

(i dont have a cartridge of this game).
Also the intro of the game doesn’t show up. This has happened to all the homebrew apps. Some games are still working like: The legend of Zelda OOT, TWiLight Menu++, luigis mansion DM, smash bros 4 and other games. I hope someone has a solution for this. Thank you really much for reading this.

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me as well, it sounds like some sort of corrupted data. You may need to reformat your current SD Card, or just get a new one. Just make sure to back up your saves if you can.

ThatOneGuy9273

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This happened to me as well, it sounds like some sort of corrupted data. You may need to reformat your current SD Card, or just get a new one. Just make sure to back up your saves if you can.
Thank you so much! I also have a 64gb SD card is there some way i can replace the sd card with that?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone who is reading this. My old 3ds won’t run games and crashes when launching a game. I had this 3ds for atleast a year and everything was normal until now. It gives the following error code: An error occured (ErrDisp)
Error type: card removed.

press any button to reboot.

(i dont have a cartridge of this game).
Also the intro of the game doesn’t show up. This has happened to all the homebrew apps. Some games are still working like: The legend of Zelda OOT, TWiLight Menu++, luigis mansion DM, smash bros 4 and other games. I hope someone has a solution for this. Thank you really much for reading this.
Copy everything that's on the sd card to a safe place on your pc. Use Roadkil's unstoppable copier if any files refuse to copy/paste. Then format the sdcard, and check it with h2testw, with "read & verify" option. It should tell you if it's fake or faulty.
Do this first and we'll go from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1