Hardware Switch lite Speaker mod

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey guys, so i got a new lite and the speakers are so low, i was thinking of adding 2 more and wireing them to the current one.
Is that possible, i see the housing of the speaker can be modded to add one more each side, i wanna make the sound higher basically when playing portable.

you think it will be a success or if there is a 3d model and i print something similar that holds 4 speakers instead of 2. I do want to crank thr volume a bit

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so i got a new lite and the speakers are so low, i was thinking of adding 2 more and wireing them to the current one.
Is that possible, i see the housing of the speaker can be modded to add one more each side, i wanna make the sound higher basically when playing portable.

you think it will be a success or if there is a 3d model and i print something similar that holds 4 speakers instead of 2. I do want to crank thr volume a bit
U will need a amp also

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Ah so just wiring it to the other speaker wont increase it even by a bit.
Its just soo low, lower than the og switch

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Can i at least upgrade the 2 shitty speakers, i got 2 from the og switch, i think i will install these hoping for better sound.
I dont usually use earbuds
But if it resorted to that then no other option i guess
I was just resarching my options

CurlyFries27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i at least upgrade the 2 shitty speakers, i got 2 from the og switch, i think i will install these hoping for better sound.
I dont usually use earbuds
But if it resorted to that then no other option i guess
I was just resarching my options
Did you ever figure out a good alternative? I got a modded switch lite and have had the same issue I would use it SO much more if it was just like 50% louder

Maxwellp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use MasterVolume to go above 100%

https://github.com/averne/MasterVolume

I am using 300% and in V2 it works fine as long as you have system volume set to max.
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. It works great and is really simple. Even a minimal 150% to 200% makes a big difference and hasn't damaged my speaker.

Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I had a brown ops log in the shitter