Misc Offensive Mario Kart Ghost Name

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen so much inappropriate names in my times...

One was, "MILF". I got VERY pissed over it. I was like, this is a kids game you bitch.

The other was, J4ckinOff. Which is very immature...

There were tons more, can't think of them ATM. Nintendo should look into the WiFi Database for MK and change their names around for them.

Very immature people these days...you can even now find them on a game...crazy >.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Brian117 said:

One was, "MILF". I got VERY pissed over it. I was like, this is a kids game you bitch.
Come on, it's only "offensive" if you know what a MILF is, so if a kid encounters a player called "MILF" online, it either doesn't know what that expression means or has heard it somewhere else before...The nick in the screenshot is obviously far more offensive...

I think it's funny that Nintendo is keeping back important features like CHATTING to "protect our kids", yet it never had any consequences to have a swastika as your avatar in MKDS or to use whatever nickname you can think of
rolleyes.gif

Hearing the words "fuck", "pussy" or "cunt" never killed anyone, and if you're seriously concerned about your kids learning bad words online, just don't let them play online...Just be aware that by elementary school, every kid will already know the meaning of the most popular bad words around
lecture.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
Brian117 said:

Come on, it's only "offensive" if you know what a MILF is, so if a kid encounters a player called "MILF" online, it either doesn't know what that expression means or has heard it somewhere else before...The nick in the screenshot is obviously far more offensive...

I think it's funny that Nintendo is keeping back important features like CHATTING to "protect our kids", yet it never had any consequences to have a swastika as your avatar in MKDS or to use whatever nickname you can think of
rolleyes.gif

Hearing the words "fuck", "pussy" or "cunt" never killed anyone, and if you're seriously concerned about your kids learning bad words online, just don't let them play online...Just be aware that by elementary school, every kid will already know the meaning of the most popular bad words around
lecture.gif
Yeah, before on MKDS I had a fuck off symbol, aka the middle finger, my brother didn't change it when he borrowed the game. and he only plays online, hes older tahn me though... by a lot...

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Luigi circuit and Rainbow Road World Record holders are cheater.

The guy in Luigi circuit complete one turn and stand there for hours.

The guy in rainbow road stop down the road, then about 30 seconds later he throw himself down the road and that's all.

Beside, 00:29:XX for Luigi Circuit is so impossible.

Shichibukai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What did you expect? There's no respect these days.
I mean just look at the people, kids say what they want do what they want at school whitout nobody to stop them. They raise like this and then when they are old, They think it's funny and they continue. And Televison, People do a poor image. I don't mean everyone a lot of people are good

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they know they can't be the police to something like that as they'd have to hire a new group of people for a department to deal with all that traffic.
smile.gif

It does say that the ESRB rating may change with online gameplay, so their butt is covered.

Some of the names I've seen I've thought were pretty creative! Always gives me a snicker and then I move on to kicking their ass.
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Mewgia said:
Oh boo hoo someone called themselves a bad name.
Well, after seeing the pains Nintendo went through (and put us through) to make their online content child-safe, it wouldn't surprise me if they scrap the custom usernames and have the game assign you a nickname when you first go online.

It's more likely than you think.
wacko.gif
Friend codes, anyone?

Tigerstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There sure are a lot of people over 70 in this thread. "Get your naughty nickname off my lawn! Damn youngsters these days ain't got no respect! I fought in the original Metroid, you know!".

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw someones name n**** and the word n**** was not censored and they ban the name hilter... now if they don't ban n**** then maybe nintendo is rasict...

SpongeFreak52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really understood why they blocked "Hitler" and no actual profanity. It's almost wasted effort IMHO. I mean come on, you can EASILY type H1tler (or use an i with the lil' sqiggly line over it
tongue.gif
) and offend someone just as much. xP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...