OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
All your bitching about lack of modchip updates for Super Mario Galaxy should go in here.

"Wiikey team should release an update right now, because I paid them money to pirate videogames, which I shouldn't be doing in the first place because it's illegal and I should be concentrating on writing my essay about copyright law instead." etc etc

It all goes IN THIS THREAD. Non-helpful and stupid posts about update bitching outside of this thread will be trashed and you wont receive your delicious cake at the Annual GBAtemp party.

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dammit! Why Haven't I gotten A free wiikey? I payed MONEY for my wii, and now what do they expect me to do? BUY my games? This is fuckin madness

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice!

Fuckity stupid WiiKey update won't come out in the next 4 minutes and I'm so royally pissed because I can't play a hax0red version of Super Mario Galaxy truly despite the fact that the game deserves to be bought and it hasn't even been released yet.

Damn you lazy WiiKey team!!! Stop me from getting my updates to play my pirate games!! Hence I shall now post in forums you don't read to aid me in my endless struggle for excellent customer service in piracy mod chips!! Oh BTW my WiiKey is a clone!! That mean you guyz need to give me update too!!

lolololol

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lololol look what has been posted on the Wiikey site again and again! I know you've seen it but here it is again! Cause I just know they are lying! They're not making update! They are counting all the dollarz they made from selling Wiikey clones and black birds in a pie!!

07.10.29] Update on Super Mario Galaxy Issue

In addition to the announcement made earlier today about Super Mario Galaxy, we are pleased to confirm that we have now identified the copy protection method responsible and created a fix.

In order to guarantee stability, we have had to make a fairly major change to the way the code works. While all tests have proven positive, the challenge now is to create a delivery system to allow existing Wiikeys to be updated.

As ever, we appreciate your patience and support while we do this.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's bullshit. LOL.
With their track record we can't expect an update before Brawl oh my god.
I swear if they don't release an update for my WiiKey by the 6th of Novemeber I'm going to buy a CycloWiz!
Until then though, I'll be whining all over the shop on this forum.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuckin Wiikey team make me wait!! I PAYED PRECIOUS MONEY TO PIRATE AND I CAN PIRATE A SINGLE FUCKING GAME!!!! WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOIN?!?!? PISSFARTING AROUND AND I DON"T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING WIIKEY AND YOUR PISSING ME OFF!!!

totally and utterly stupid post, i don't even understand it...
Thank God this is the testing area
bow.gif
frown.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
All your bitching about lack of modchip updates for Super Mario Galaxy should go in here.

"Wiikey team should release an update right now, because I paid them money to pirate videogames, which I shouldn't be doing in the first place because it's illegal and I should be concentrating on writing my essay about copyright law instead."Â etc etc

It all goes IN THIS THREAD. Non-helpful and stupid posts about update bitching outside of this thread will be trashed and you wont receive your delicious cake at the Annual GBAtemp party.

wow, memories of Manny Cavalera ... its so good to see someone these days remembers that Great game.
rofl2.gif
for ppl who dont know, he got millionaire just by sweeping !

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
btw, I am actually writing an essay on copyright law at this very moment, you will all be duly noted.

rolleyes.gif

@test84, yep, Grim Fandango is one of the best games of all time
smile.gif

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those mofo's are probably in Cancun right now with a hottie on each arm, sipping exotic drinks, and laughing.

If they had invested even a tiny fraction of the millions they undoubtedly made into some basic R&D, the WiiKey crowd wouldn't be so bummed about SMG (and surely more titles to come) right now.

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i guess i can wait. at least i have games like Anubis II and Rock 'n Roll Adventure to hold me over. SMG probably isn't that good anyways.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously don't get what the wiikey teams problem is!? I mean why do they take so long? What good does it do to them? More annoyed custommers, less credability etc. If they ever want to save their reputation now's the perfect time to do so by giving us a fast update! Damn you wiikey if you don't release the damn update within a week!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay can I have a have go now? Okay here goes.

I hate Wiikey. Wiikey team is lazy. They suck. They have to work harder. They don't care about us poor customers. How can they do this to us? Allthough I can play every game I want, it's not ENOUGH god damnit. I want THIS game! Why don't they do what they're supposed to do? I bet they're lying in their warm little chinese beds right now, laughing themselves to sleep. I mean the Wiikey just doesn't deliver. It's a shitty device, because it can't even play Super Mario Galaxy. The Wiikey team is just lazy and I am angry because they only care about making money. I bet there isn't ONE SINGLE company in the world that loves making money as much as the Wiikey team does. I bet they only party all day long, with booze and cocaine, which they can easily afford with all the money they STOLE from us, while we are almost starving to death. We have spend our last dime on the Wiikey, who promised us that in the future we could play EVERY game we want. Yep, they said that. They literally said "You (filthy) customers will be able to play EVERY game that will ever come out for the Wii, for certain, without a doubt." And did they deliver? No sir! They did not. They're just a bunch of disgusting filthy swines that just produced a poorly constructed modding device. I think they owe us an apology because the people DESERVE to play every illegal game there is.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
with all the money they STOLE from us
Hard life you steal games from companies
smile.gif
and other companies steal from you
smile.gif

QUOTEthey only care about making money.
Money makes the world go around, you steal games to economize money, they economize money for economizing money (for booze and cocaine
smile.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: She sat on a couch must be a hoe +1