Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HighIrish said:
To the knifing comment..man I have given up even trying!

Sometimes it feels like when i get in a match it is impossible to kill one guy..this happening to anyone else?

That happens to me sometimes. I like to hunt them out and knife them in the face. Also I like when you get in a match with higher ranked people then you and you start owning and they leave after you kill them. So I'm sure we've all been on both sides of the spectrum.

Also yobemal where did you get that, because thats awesome. My only question is what is the damage multiplier based on? What are the total hp's 100?

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
oh ya, the HP, here;

Normal mode health: 100
Hardcore mode health: 30
Oldschool mode health: 200

also, forget what i said about just wanting to keep my k/d rate up. now i just wanna practice my sniping..!
yay.gif

EDIT: and 1O_OARMY, save some kills for me
biggrin.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope didnt get that and right now no more sniping for me i need to prestige my ratio should be 3 XD but sniping brought it down. I calculated my average amount of ratios with an automatic gun on TDM and it was 2.8 so ya....and now my ratio it 1.3
frown.gif
(recorded 10games wih 10 dif automatic guns)

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoo, got a knife on Irish! Haha, that was fun, you're good, and it was good to actually finally play with you. Anyway, I've added everyone that was possible. Still got a lot of pending messages.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
oh ya, the HP, here;

Normal mode health: 100
Hardcore mode health: 30
Oldschool mode health: 200

also, forget what i said about just wanting to keep my k/d rate up. now i just wanna practice my sniping..!
yay.gif

EDIT: and 1O_OARMY, save some kills for me
biggrin.gif

Tell my helicopter. That wetworks match where I went, what was is?, 41 and 4, my helicopter decimated the other team. I'm not even that good with snipers ( I was using the R700). Normally I go like 10 and 2 with snipers but in that match I was on fire.

Right now I'm using the MP44 and the R700. I got 4 headshots in a row with the MP44. LOL!

And Unseen I know how you feel. My ratio just keeps getting hurt playing SND and even in deathmatch it gets hurt. This bothers me. The same thing happened in WaW. My ratio dropped from 4.2 to 4.0 in one session.

but like I said I try not to care about my ratios any more, It makes it so that I don't have as much fun...

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
ye, it was on wetworks u owned them..!
happy.gif
I also used sniper, but before i could zoom into them they're were dead, but went better on downpoor though
biggrin.gif

And as long as my k/d ratio stays over 1.50 i don't care so much bout it

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Guys new SND Video
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7eotczkCo

And 10_0army if you want me to remove your name tell me lol because i got a kill on you dont know if u want it there:P

Unseen that vid was awesome. It made me want to use snipers more often. And for the kill on me, leave it, It doesn't bother me, that was the result of my "commando" run n' gun style play.

I probably should stop doing that in SND.
laugh.gif

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hi, GT Stroke here

Don't forget that I have this new code. Many of you are still pending

pls add me again with this new code
0100-2617-7217

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...