Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before anymore friend codes are posted here, I think they should be posted in the Official Friend code topic. This if for the sake of consistantcy, it was done that way before in the WAW clan chat topic.

Anyways, if you want to post your Friend code in this topic, link to the post in the Official FC topic.

Here is mine, though I am still waiting for my download.

to link your post in the FC topic, right click the post #X in the top right hand corner of your post and copy the shortcut.
Then highlight the word you want to use to anchor a link to.
Then post a link (using the insert link button) to your post.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
will be adding the last ones, and about the coloring thing, it does use space on your name, cause for me is:

^0[GT]Ether = 11/12 spaces

r8221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'd like to join the clan, my friend code is in the fc thread but i'll put it in this thread too:
name: r8221

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorru guys i wasnton today i had alot to do...i wont update clan now but i will remember ost in fc thread first..also i agree we shold have colors but for me i was thinking black sicne it matches my name but we are blue so we will have a vote....tomorrow i will update all since now i must go to sleep peace
ohmy.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Sorru guys i wasnton today i had alot to do...i wont update clan now but i will remember ost in fc thread first..also i agree we shold have colors but for me i was thinking black sicne it matches my name but we are blue so we will have a vote....tomorrow i will update all since now i must go to sleep peace
ohmy.gif

Good night.
smile.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya i was gonna ad evrything i saw in fc list i just am ocuppied i will update when i come back in an estimated 30minutes. Also just to let you all know i might get a clan war anyone up for it?

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
ya i was gonna ad evrything i saw in fc list i just am ocuppied i will update when i come back in an estimated 30minutes. Also just to let you all know i might get a clan war anyone up for it?

I'm down. But my times to play are very limited. Can't play when the kids are up. So after 8pm (kids asleep) and friday, saturday, and sunday afternoons (kids taking naps). Unless there is a Bengals or UC football game, gotta have your priorities in check.
wink.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Alright guys, my friend code has been updated.
smile.gif

Nice!

UnseenHero, I'm up for a clan war... that is if the time and day work for me.
unsure.gif

Invisable, jaydoc5 wants you to look up his stats from WAW because he wants to join the clan. He said he is on ur friend roster. He goes by the name of Stroke.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaydoc05 here

I second that.

I now got a positive ratio on modern warefare.

Don't get me wrong, I still can have bad games without team work or one insanely good dominator.

I have to say, the modern warefare learning curve probably is steeper that WAW was perhaps due to the franchise history.

For official clan thread reference,
my friend code:
Stroke: 0325-8494-8297

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was thinking next friday perhaps for a clan war? I got no school and i have the t.v all day and i was gonna put it at 8PM EST but we got to fit it all together i think i found a european clan we can face
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH