• Pirating it>_>

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toufas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i hope this sells a lot. i will be buying it as its one of the best games i ever played.
and i hope nintendo comes to their senses and release some of the old snes games untouched to the ds. bring mario world, zelda, metroid...no need to pay licenses as they own the license.

Arvias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Jiggah Man you talk about BOF2
biggrin.gif
(same description applies)

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I have a M3DS Simply flash cart with ver. 1.14, and Chrono Trigger doesnt work for me. (white screen)
I also applied the patch but it didnt help, its the same like it was with Final Fantasy IV which could either be fixed with a newer firmware or
a patch that came earlier.

Anyone else hav Simply and know a solution? Or do you think a patch will come out to fix the problem? Thx.

radisonfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok... I am running a M3 Perfect Lite....What the hell do i do in steps to get this to work, ive been tweaking with it for awhile and to no avail. Someone please help me and my M3 PL out..

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm would YSMenu solve the problem maybe?
I only found instruction for R4 which was a lil bit complicated so im asking...

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My Old Man broke. He says 'hey' and repeats the quote about the final battle no matter how many times I talk to him ever since I went to Time's Eclipse and came back instead of fighting the battle. Stupid Squareheads. They add ONE new event to End of Time and they can't manage the script right for it. Pfft.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...