Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
Sand Temple Help: I'm trying to get the small key and it tells me: Between one and three... is where.. the key...hides... "Where the key hides"? Huh? Sounds promising, but I can't figure out that diagram... Any ides?

I'm stuck can someone help with this annoying ass puzzle please.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX
This one took me ages too
tongue.gif

Know where the areas of the eyes are? The 1 eye area, and teh 3 eye area? They both point to the middle.

mwxiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkCamui said:
OmerMe said:
God, I can't do the third song with Cabren (?)
It's Blue>Red>Purple, so I need to skip the yellow, and do it quickly, but even if I stop blowing it'll 'use' the yellow and then the purple. ><
Any advice?

NVM, I did it, just left the flute after Blue>Red and then pressed again and did the purple, then let go of it again.

Got the same problem except that it doesn't work, been stuck for an hour...

EDIT : Got it sorted out somehow lol...

I'm having hell with this too, been trying untill my lungs hurt and it still won't work, can anyone give some advice here before I pass out from lack of oxygen? Thanks.

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm stuck on the Goron part. Where its the "cool" thing (ice?) they need to cool down the lava?
I'm carrying a traveler, but he wants to fly. Where to bring him?

Tycho01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I totally need help myself, I might as well make sure other people get to my point as well. :3

Tsuchy said:
Im stuck at this part in 4th temple.. there are 3 lava spots u hit the switch and lava comes up.. either im messing up my timing or im missing something its kinda pissing me off at the moment
The thing is, you need both the two arrow things AND the stone you used to get onto the plateau itself. In other words, all the three lava spots will be filled (you'll be on the last one, so you can shoot both from there).

ball2012003 said:
where do you go to find the guy to fix the bridge to go to the water area
i searched all over the snow realm but couldn't find him
He's at one station that wasn't on the map by default, on a horizontal road in the south-eastern part of the snow realm. I think it was called something like bridge fixer's home or whatever. If you've found it you'd know for sure.

Rctgamer3 said:
I'm stuck on the Goron part. Where its the "cool" thing (ice?) they need to cool down the lava?
I'm carrying a traveler, but he wants to fly. Where to bring him?
He wants to go to a cool spring. This is in the south-east of the snow realm (near the fire realm). It had something like spring in the name too.

QUOTE(Kirby102 @ Dec 6 2009, 07:52 AM)
Tower of Spirits Lv28-30. I am really getting the shits with the dark rooms XD I need to shoot 2 Light Eyes (Eyes that need to be shot with Bow of Light) for a key. I've got the first eye already... just getting to the 2nd one... is hard. Anyone would like to help how I can get there? (if anyone is that far) :D
Same problem... I know the second eye is in the south-eastern part of the room (with the black guard), but I've no clue on how to open the doors to get there. ;-;
By the way, in case you hadn't found it yet, on F29 there's a bombable wall all the way in the upper left corner (to the north). Oh, and you'll need to turn Zelda into a blue guard to be able to warp to the alarm thingies. The rest of the puzzles seem to require either more keys or the black armor...

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Found the medium bomb bag in the back in Whittleton (climb to the top as fast as you can with your snake-whip)
laugh.gif

Thanks Tycho01 for the answer
wink.gif

Chitose

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant find the song of discovery. The statue at the trading post tells me it's where the anouki's are but i cant find it at all. Am I supposed to have it yet? Im on my way to fix the bridge.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
God damn these Stalking Trains at Ocean Tracks. One was like, few centymeters to me when I barely got to Ocean Temple

mwxiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chitose said:
I cant find the song of discovery. The statue at the trading post tells me it's where the anouki's are but i cant find it at all. Am I supposed to have it yet? Im on my way to fix the bridge.

There should be a rocket shaped rock thing in the town, have a look at that.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tycho01 said:
-snip-

Kirby102 said:
Tower of Spirits Lv28-30. I am really getting the shits with the dark rooms XD I need to shoot 2 Light Eyes (Eyes that need to be shot with Bow of Light) for a key. I've got the first eye already... just getting to the 2nd one... is hard. Anyone would like to help how I can get there? (if anyone is that far) :D
Same problem... I know the second eye is in the south-eastern part of the room (with the black guard), but I've no clue on how to open the doors to get there. ;-;
By the way, in case you hadn't found it yet, on F29 there's a bombable wall all the way in the upper left corner (to the north). Oh, and you'll need to turn Zelda into a blue guard to be able to warp to the alarm thingies. The rest of the puzzles seem to require either more keys or the black armor...
Yeah thanks for replying :D I just finished teh game... so that's the end of that for me. Realised I didn't do enough of the jumping on phantom with sand...

Nice finishing battles :) Much more better and intense than PH, as it's timed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol