[OFFICIAL] Plants vs. Zombies sequel on 2013

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
OP
Trophies
XP
PopCap Games announced a sequel to Plants vs. Zombies this morning, with the casually epic battle of flora vs undead returning next year. The game is expected to see the sun in the "first half of 2013," with a narrower window of "late spring" also mentioned.

Source: http://www.joystiq.c...es-2-announced/
(they confirmed on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PopCap )

Finally PvZ 2 is coming. I like too much this game and they took time enough to do the sequel, I hope not get disappointed.

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds promising. I wonder if it will be released on as many platforms as the first one was able to accomplish in such a small time frame. I've played it on the computer, Xbox Acrade and DS, and all seemed pretty solid.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
AWESOME! I was waiting this since ages. I _LOVED_ the first one, which I obviously bought in GOTY edition on Steam :wub: Even if I finished it on iPhone :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played a couple different iterations of the original but it never really held my attention. Not a bad game but it just kinda feels like a "side game". Something I would never go to as my first pick but I'll play it if it's in front of me.

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man ive played the heck out of the first one, im glad to finally hear of a sequal. I have this on just about every platform as my go to time waster.

PC- GOTY boxed copy with zombie figure
Xbox360
PSP
Ipod
Android, both my phone and tablet
DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong