Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just downloaded MK2, who wants to fight?
smile.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Devil May Cry said:
You can add me.

Forum Name: Devil May Cry
PSN name: FluffyMexican

Added.

QUOTE(MC DUI @ Dec 18 2007, 12:16 AM) I'll post my PSN tag as soon as I hook my PS3 up to the internet, need to buy another 25m ethernet cable.

Rachet and Clank is awesome.
grog.gif
LOL, I realize now, that you never posted it!

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the 80GB MGS4 bundle and a PSP!!!

PSN name: IKENOI

I'm gonna add everyone on the list so far. Has anyone perfected Remote Access with a PSP? For some reason, my PS3 keeps turning back on after I shut it off with the PSP....

Other than that, I'm playing MGS4, obviously, Skate, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Tekken 5 online. I picked up a few PS2 titles, and for some reason the output isn't full screen, anyone know why?

Love the system, and I hope that my DS and Wii don't feel too neglected for the time being...

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supah Eirian said:

I'm gonna add everyone on the list so far. Has anyone perfected Remote Access with a PSP? For some reason, my PS3 keeps turning back on after I shut it off with the PSP....

Other than that, I'm playing MGS4, obviously, Skate, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Tekken 5 online. I picked up a few PS2 titles, and for some reason the output isn't full screen, anyone know why?

Love the system, and I hope that my DS and Wii don't feel too neglected for the time being...

Invite accepted!
smile.gif

My MGO ID is same as my PSN one "Gonzocorleon"

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Game ID for MGS4 is imgsmgoi

My characters name is Black Hartly. I pretty much suck all arse right now and am playing single player to get better ;~)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Supah Eirian said:

Added!
Welcome to the PSN community!

I got MGS4 last week but I won't even boot it until I finish MGS3, which I' playing right now.

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I got the Essentials Collection, but figure I'll play the last one and go back and beat the rest...

Look forward to gaming with you guys!!!

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Supah Eirian said:
I picked up a few PS2 titles, and for some reason the output isn't full screen, anyone know why?

When you press the PS button while running PS2 games, you'll see PS2 specific options. You can stretch or letterbox and etc. Try those options.
Also PS website has backwards compatible PS2 games list by 60GB (20GB incl.) and 80GB (40GB incl.), it's recommended that you check for compatibility before buying PS2 games =)

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm in an earlier post I said my MGO character name is gonzocorleon but this is no longer true. My new name for MGO is "Dark Defender"

(you know, from dexter
tongue.gif
)

My PSN name is GonzoCorleon though

Did you guys hear about the PSN video store that's coming?

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Bob Loblaw said:
Hmm in an earlier post I said my MGO character name is gonzocorleon but this is no longer true. My new name for MGO is "Dark Defender"

(you know, from dexter
tongue.gif
)

My PSN name is GonzoCorleon though

Did you guys hear about the PSN video store that's coming?
gonna answer in his place (shhh..dont tell anyone)

the "Qore" is an e-magazine(no text but videos) which you can download fom the store (not free).
grog.gif

but the psn video store is a new service which will be available soon on the psn community where you can download movies and tv shows for $$££€€
lecture.gif

btw the new ps3 firmware 2.40 is coming next month which will include some kool new features.
viva la ps3

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha yeah like reym said, the new video store that will come out where you can download movies and stuff.
smile.gif
not sure if it is going to come with 2.40 or just as a seperate thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?