Hacking Official "Will Xenoblade Chronicles 3D work on Gateway or Sky?" Thread

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally can't believe Sky came through and put the haters to shame. Now I can buy a Sky3DS without worrying

Meanwhile Gateway left and didnt even let people know not to update to 9.6 Emunand...
Well, I have to backtrack, they did let people know on gbatemp, since the "innovators" are tempers in the shadows.

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile Gateway left and didnt even let people know not to update to 9.6 Emunand...
Well, I have to backtrack, they did let people know on gbatemp, since the "innovators" are tempers in the shadows.

Yeah, they are shady like that

Also, do you think Nintendo will announce anymore exclusive N3DS games or was Xenoblade a one-shot thing? They didn't announce any today

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, do you think Nintendo will announce anymore exclusive N3DS games or was Xenoblade a one-shot thing? They didn't announce any today

i was just wondering the same thing. I was searching for more n3ds exclusives, but couldnt find any.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is the only exclusive we know about

I think most games that take advantage of N3DS will be hybrids like MH4U; still works on old 3DS, but has improved textures and framerate on N3DS

Reactions: Ryccardo

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the only exclusive we know about

I think most games that take advantage of N3DS will be hybrids like MH4U; still works on old 3DS, but has improved textures and framerate on N3DS

Yeah, hopefully it will be like this from now on. Even the new Fire Emblem game in 2016 will still work on 3DS

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, hopefully it will be like this from now on. Even the new Fire Emblem game in 2016 will still work on 3DS
I think fire emblem isn't even a processing nightmare in the first place. Sure some texture upgrades could do it well, but awakening was awesome with minimal lag on o3ds, and only during 3D battle scenes with Pegasus's fighting.

billiedekidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes, it works.

Thank you... :)

are you really that lazy that you can't read a couple pages to find your answer but you'd rather just wait for a response? :P
anyways answer is yes...

Hehehe
I read few pages back, but most of them mentioned about sky3ds :D
Anyway, thanks for the info, m8 :)

if he can't find the answer to that, how is he going to play a 100 hour game (right?) and not get lost??

Wow, is the game really that long? 100 hours++?
I haven't play xenoblade yet so far, so i have no idea

Reactions: cearp

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. The SKy3ds haters have to throw them a bone this time. Anyone who ever gets an updated system(maybe me if I splurge for an XL later this year...ill be using a Sky3ds on it.
whats the problem whys every one so happy about sky dosent it work on both carts?

I don't even know what a xenoblade is, but I think I'll play it after I finish with MH4U and BD.
when some one told me they were waiting for this game i thaught it was beyblade or something intill i say pictures

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: cearp and Adeka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream...