OG Xbox image shifted WAY left

Dochartaigh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two Xbox's. One regular Component, the other with a VGA mod - both are at 480p. On every one of my CRT monitors the image is WAY off center to the left. It's perfectly centered on other 480p consoles like PS2, Dreamcast, GameCube, and Wii (running similar RGB/YPbPr video signals).

When I use the video option in my dashboard (tried UnleashX and XBMX4gamers) and center the image the dashboard itself becomes centered, but when I launch a game it's still off centered. Any ideas on how to fix this? It's literally about 100 button presses to adjust the monitors geometry to make it centered and scaled (with no memory to save the previous setting which I would have to change back to for ALL the other 480p systems) so that's not an option.

pNbS7En.jpg

FVKNk7E.jpg

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Enigmah Video Switch NTSC 2 PAL = Basically changes the Video Output to one of these although I think you be better using NTSC since PAL lacks the HD Features.

Same rule applies to the Games make sure they are running in the Correct Video Mode , you can use Unleash X and XBMC to set what Video Mode you want Games to run at.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!