Homebrew ok to update 3DS?

superspudz2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i should have clarified,

-3DS XL has Youtube is on a 9.7.0, gives annoying "update ready" message every time i boot it up.

-2DS has ironfall and youtube but was updated to latest firmware 10.something

-Still in box limited edition NES 3DS XL was never connected to the internet at 7.2.0 factory firmware.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i should have clarified,

-3DS XL has Youtube is on a 9.7.0, gives annoying "update ready" message every time i boot it up.

-Still in box limited edition NES 3DS XL was never connected to the internet at 7.2.0 factory firmware.
-3DS XL: update if you want but who knows what we get in the future so you can wait you can´t use tubehax because it was patched you can use themehax installed from browserhax
-2DS install ironhax from browserhax
-Nes 3DS XL install rxtools search how you can get free games and pirated stuff i can´t link you to a site but you can search download cia at google i think you don´t need gateway only internet connection

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i should have clarified,

For your 3DS with "update ready" message, I suppose you can enter recovery mode, turn it off without updating and the update will be deleted.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine