OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
For a long time now I can't burn games, I always get errors with Nero or Imgburn, and I didn't really care because there was nothing I wanted to play.
Now there's Metroid Prime Trilogy, I downloaded the DVD5 version because I already have MP3 on a DVD, and when I try to brickblock it says "Metroid Prime Trilogy USA DVD5 1 & 2 only.iso isn't a valid Wii ISO file!", and when I try to double click ANY Wii ISO I have it says "Metroid Prime Trilogy USA DVD5 1 & 2 only.iso The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.", maybe it's normal? I dunno.
Somehow, I successfuly burned MPT and put it in the Wii, from the Disc Channel, I get an error saying I should eject the disc and restart the Wii, from GeckoOS, it runs fine at first, then I choose MP1 and I get a weird black-green screen and the Wii restarts itself.
I don't know what to do, and it's really keeping me away from playing games on my Wii, and there are games I really want to play, released and upcoming.

Oh, and my Wii is PAL, running on 4.0.

OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
System menu 4.0 as I said.
cIOS.. No idea. XP
I only messed with these things when Madworld came out.
I'll check what I have on my SD card later since I'm in a hurry.
I use Silver Line DVD-R (Shit, I know, I also have Verbatim DVD-R but a few games worked on SL and didn't on Verbatim so I'm using SL.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks