Homebrew RELEASE OpenBOR

Sylphia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Pity FF LNS (https://fflnsultimate.firebaseapp.com/home) made some changes to original engine, so the latest switch version did not work.

Still, thank you for your great work.

--------------------

Trying to merge and compile fflns code with Cpasjuste's port, playable, but analog and digital direction buttons were separated, only one set of them can be bound, don't know why, maybe I made some mistake on code merging.

Last edited by Sylphia,

Sylphia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Last edited by Sylphia,

BlackSunshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
----------------------------- edit -------------------------------

Hack fixed, real cause unknown.
The phrase 'god's work' gets thrown around alot, but in this case its totally just. Ive waited so long hoping this port would happen for the full version. Any plans to fix it so that we can have dpad and analog controls simultaneous fixed? Thanks for your work on this

Last edited by BlackSunshine,

Sylphia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The phrase 'god's work' gets thrown around alot, but in this case its totally just. Ive waited so long hoping this port would happen for the full version. Any plans to fix it so that we can have dpad and analog controls simultaneous fixed? Thanks for your work on this
It's already done in the link above. fflns-switch-v7127-2

Reactions: BlackSunshine

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

So SoRX is in open beta, I've tried using the openbor from this thread however it just boots me back to the homebrew menu when I try to load the sorx.pak

other pak files work fine. including the much older sor2x.pak

any thoughts on this?

BlackSunshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

So SoRX is in open beta, I've tried using the openbor from this thread however it just boots me back to the homebrew menu when I try to load the sorx.pak

other pak files work fine. including the much older sor2x.pak

any thoughts on this?

Hi, I believe the new build of SoRX is using an up to date build of openbor for some of its features and isn't compatible with older openbor builds like the one we use for switch. I'm sure I heard the SoRX dev mention that in the recent past. Which sucks. I have an older build that's great for the switch and with all the SoR1 content getting added, I think we're going to miss out for the switch.

Reactions: Thorhax

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I believe the new build of SoRX is using an up to date build of openbor for some of its features and isn't compatible with older openbor builds like the one we use for switch. I'm sure I heard the SoRX dev mention that in the recent past. Which sucks. I have an older build that's great for the switch and with all the SoR1 content getting added, I think we're going to miss out for the switch.
yeah, I really hope the OpenBOR for switch gets updated to support these new features.

I do have a work around though.. Install Android on your switch as there is an apk version of SorX, which looks like it's getting supported going forward.

Reactions: BlackSunshine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqydVNaLR1w