Gaming Opening Warioware Gold Demo (Freeshop version) crashes my 3DS

MinishCaps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
When I open Warioware Gold I get some crash error for some reason (the freeshop version) it says: An exception occurred. Processor: ARM11 (core 1) Exception type: prefetch abort (svcBreak) i don't know why I tried another game and that one booted normally

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that means someone dumped the wrong decrypted key at that title site. Looks like we'll have to re-download it from Nintendo eShop and post the correct version.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, that means someone dumped the wrong decrypted key at that title site. Looks like we'll have to re-download it from Nintendo eShop and post the correct version.
no turd. It means they never followed the thread i posted which has the answer of needing to import the stupid seed with fbi. Its the same issue they had over there.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wouldn't downloading it straight from freeShop, freeShop is suppose to handle this?
I dont know right off. But it looks in line with the other case.

it bootloops on my console when i load it. gonna try importing seed

Imported seed from fbi. bootloop is gone and game is loading without issues.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know right off. But it looks in line with the other case.
I checked that title site, and it doesn't list the USA version. I think there was a mistake uploading the key that either got cross switched between EUR and USA, or the USA decrypted key wasn't added yet or the incorrect key was uploaded. In any case, I'll go download it from eShop and upload the actual key. Maybe drop a mention in the freeShop thread too. It should be fixed taken care of by next Wednesday.

I guess for the time being, USA 3DS users download theirs from eShop.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I checked that title site, and it doesn't list the USA version. I think there was a mistake uploading the key that either got cross switched between EUR and USA, or the USA decrypted key wasn't added yet or the incorrect key was uploaded. In any case, I'll go download it from eShop and upload the actual key. Maybe drop a mention in the freeShop thread too. It should be fixed taken care of by next Wednesday.

I guess for the time being, USA 3DS users download theirs from eShop.
Check out my post. I edited a few times about what i done

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out my post. I edited a few times about what i done

uhh, guys. WarioWare Gold demo is NOT on USA Nintendo eShop atm. For anyone who has downloaded it, please uninstall it, don't play it yet (with internet connection), and cache clear everything off with Cthulhu.

I meant, don't play the USA version obtained on freeshop.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something