ROM Hack [ORAS] Bust May Mod Patches

PKMNTrainerTom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Of course not, I know the dangers of that. And when you add too many, Ohana3DS already removes some, so I wouldn't dare of adding or subtracting anything. I just move the positions. But thanks though, most people wouldn't stick with this for so long.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Of course not, I know the dangers of that. And when you add too many, Ohana3DS already removes some, so I wouldn't dare of adding or subtracting anything. I just move the positions. But thanks though, most people wouldn't stick with this for so long.
Probably should have asked this before as well but did you make sure that vertex order was retained on import as well? It's been a while.

PKMNTrainerTom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Just in-case anyone wants to know what happened for my mod. Do not use Blender. That is all.
Let's just say it blends more than what you expect.

BIG EDIT: IT WORKS, DO NOT UNINSTALL BLENDER!

Last edited by PKMNTrainerTom,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should work now: https://filetrip.net/dl?EtU4y7IvsG
Edit:The problem was the files were set up different in OR than AS for some reason so I had to break the mod down and put it into OR
Can you please explain in layman's terms where these files go? I have Luma's patching running but if I dump the "000400000011C400" into the root and run NTR 3.6 nothing changes.

Marthswordmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there are uploaded

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

on a certain iso site search after this:
Pokemon OR AS (Busty May Mod) (CIA)

there are uploaded

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

on a certain iso site search after this:
Pokemon OR AS (Busty May Mod) (CIA)

Can you pm me that iso site link?

xiarhos7

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Um i have a prepatched Meme Sapphire Nude mod .cia, and i'm trying to apply Rei's Busty May's mod over the Nude models of May since i prefer playing as "older may" than jailbait...

I've tried a dozen methods like extracting the .cia file so i can locate and replace the files i need so i can build it again after that without much luck...

Uhh, help me out, i'll repay in printing a picture of Rei build a temple around it and sacrifice 1st edition Blue-Eyes White Dragon SDK-001 in their name

Reactions: Greenshadow0

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Um i have a prepatched Meme Sapphire Nude mod .cia, and i'm trying to apply Rei's Busty May's mod over the Nude models of May since i prefer playing as "older may" than jailbait...

I've tried a dozen methods like extracting the .cia file so i can locate and replace the files i need so i can build it again after that without much luck...

Uhh, help me out, i'll repay in printing a picture of Rei build a temple around it and sacrifice 1st edition Blue-Eyes White Dragon SDK-001 in their name
I don't think you can patch a model over another one without overwriting it, unless you want to modify the titties manually in a modelling program.

Last edited by smileyhead,

xiarhos7

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't think you can patch a model over another one without overwriting it, unless you want to modify the titties manually in a modelling program.
Yeah that's what i meant, i prefer the busty may model over the nude one, i wasn't talking about combining the two, what i want is to overwrite May's nude model with May's Busty model.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Yeah that's what i meant, i prefer the busty may model over the nude one, i wasn't talking about combining the two, what i want is to overwrite May's nude model with May's Busty model.
Why don't you just patch the original game then, instead of the modded one? You can dump your save and restore it afterwards.

Joshua Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been awhile since I modded textures/models but you can just patch your game with lumas's romfs or just extract the romfs from the game's .cia file put your modded textures/models in the right place and repack it then install

xiarhos7

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's been awhile since I modded textures/models but you can just patch your game with lumas's romfs or just extract the romfs from the game's .cia file put your modded textures/models in the right place and repack it then install
That's where i'm stuck, i can't manage to unpack and repack my .cia

j0rv4r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Well that was exact same thing that happened with me to XD
anyway, here is some progress, this model is done sop expect a release tomorrow or during this week end, it's supposed to be the model of female rival also (I think they are shared, not sure):
(a pic was here but cant quote it for some reason)

could you please re upload the mod ?
Ive check you git hub with mod, gbatemp thread and your site but there are all down and find any way to download it ?
also cant send messages o dont know how

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps