Status
Not open for further replies.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah im on the latest firmware update

I'd recommend loading up the homebrew app store (accessible via loadiine.ovh if that is what you are using) and installing the Trump OTP viewer from there. That one worked for me first try. The one from this thread, zippyshare, didn't work for me at all. Hope it helps!

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try this bro, it fixed

no it didn't MOFU, This photo is not real, it's fake, i saw it with my group on facebook and it's fake

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hhh, try it, but hey, message me for the data, i want to see if my data like the others, if it was like the others, me and you will shame that guy up.
No, it isn't fake. We saw an unblurred version of it (Well, some people did before the edit.) Someone just shared it on the group.

Reactions: OrGoN3

Chasex101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend loading up the homebrew app store (accessible via loadiine.ovh if that is what you are using) and installing the Trump OTP viewer from there. That one worked for me first try. The one from this thread, zippyshare, didn't work for me at all. Hope it helps!
Thanks

Reactions: OrGoN3

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Soooo.... can i boot my Wii u hacked now?
Is it useable?

If not, why do People say its working? What is working?

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so people want a USB loader with Online capabilities, so what? How are they any less deserving than you are to the wonders of console hacking?

There's no reason to discourage someone for wanting different things.

That's pretty true I'm sorry if I came off as someone with superiority complex In my eyes the IOSU exploit isn't just for piracy hell Piracy is a bonus homebrew and other things should come first

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why do people insist on creating usernames like "Donald_Trump" and "Hillary_Clinton"? I mean we don't want another Presidential Debate on GBAtemp, do we? Just keep some sensible username.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people insist on creating usernames like "Donald_Trump" and "Hillary_Clinton"? I mean we don't want another Presidential Debate on GBAtemp, do we? Just keep some sensible username.

For the same reason people decide to post off-topic posts, probably.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they did it to be funny, and to hide who they really are so they don't get into trouble. It's just a joke.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works! I got Donald Trump's IQ on screen: 00000000 00000000 00000000...

Sigh. What's your entrypoint, selfhosting or loadiine.ovh? Either way, go to the homebrew app store, download/install Trump IOS Viewer from there. Then run it. It'll work. The one from this thread/zippyshare is no good and displays all 0's.

Reactions: Deleted User

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Sigh. What's your entrypoint, selfhosting or loadiine.ovh? Either way, go to the homebrew app store, download/install Trump IOS Viewer from there. Then run it. It'll work. The one from this thread/zippyshare is no good and displays all 0's.

Is there a newer compiled one like the current online hombrew app store to use for selfhosting offline?

Last edited by retrofan_k,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7