Glacius0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw the game on http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/19/ouran...sts-a-good-time and was looking for the rom but it seems like it hasn't been dumped yet.

I checked gamefaqs and it seems this game was released over a month ago. Is it normal for games to take such a long time to get dumped or has this game been forgotten?

The anime was very funny, so I was hoping for the game to be similarly entertaining. The language is not a barrier for me. Anyone else looking forward to playing this?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dumping and releasing ROMs is a loveless, and often a thankless one at that. It frequently requires supplying money out of your own pocket to buy games you don't want for the sake of the scene.

There's a number of Japanese games I'm waiting for too. There are two choices, you either buy or you wait. There aren't as many Asia based groups as there are in other regions, so Japan suffers from slower releases than any where else.

Glacius0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, I didn't know that some roms don't get dumped immediately upon release. Also I thought this game would be kind of high profile since it's a pretty popular anime like Death Note.

Also I thought most scene release people worked in stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: