Votes: 2 22.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
It has been fun but I have to say goodbye, if any of you guys wanna fork it and maintain it, you can do it. Last update supports text and bg stuff, if you fork it then you may want to also fork the PAlib-technical-docs repo because it contains palib stuff that may help.

multiple reasons. 1. i have depretion and social anxiety and im dying. 2. the fact that i make stuff for the ds is weird to some people and because of that i have lost a ton of friends, sure i can keep it as a secret but i am not good at anything. 3. school sucks 4. family hates everything. 5. maintaining PA2lib takes too much time and i have limited time, that is why the gap between updates is so big

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say sleep on it. There are certain things and people who've upset me over the past decade. At times, I feel like all my time in the scenes was a waste due to those people, but I'm still here. I say fuck 'em. They'll get what they deserve in time

Reactions: Zero2kXp

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
also something that bothers me is that some people say that "I use PA2lib", when the git repo says that it is not recommended to use it as your main lib because of instability (the lib is badly tested, the last build was broken but its fixed so no worries.) I am probably the only one who has the patience to rewrite the entire PAlib base from scratch to work on modern devkitARM but if someone uses it a way that i didn't meant it to be used then what is the point if people will be complaining about stuff i warned about in the past.

for those who did not know, the github repository was archived.
I'd say sleep on it. There are certain things and people who've upset me over the past decade. At times, I feel like all my time in the scenes was a waste due to those people, but I'm still here. I say fuck 'em. They'll get what they deserve in time
i do not know what to respond to this. probably saying everyone that i make stuff for the ds was a big mistake, i love to do it but now my older friends are now enemies because of this. (they have serious mental health issues now that i think about it). Now another thing that is horrible is that people even said me to hack someone just because i know programming, what the hell. people think that programming is a genius task that requires super advanced math when i just do stuff like 1+1=2 or just use the calculator.

um yeah completely unrelated but something that is annoying is people making useless/trash stuff, libs are somewhat responsable for this, when PAlib died some people were celebrating because most trash was made with PAlib. whatever i am making something that for a ton of people is useless and confusing, it also makes the scene trashier and gives me more pain, sometimes i just feel like everything is better without me.

You want to learn how to make codes for Switch?
You'll have oodles of friends.
NO. please no. i used to do that all the time on the past, i am not up to that anymore, please do not ask.

the switch is just horrible, has too many issues with its controllers, it has serious problems with overheating, running homebrew on it is quite hard, specially if you do not have a unpatched switch (for those who did not know my switch is unpatched and it runs homebrew, still i do not like it), the games are not great (at least for me), i just can't cooperate with new nintendo stuff anymore. now you can dm me as many times as you want but i do not care, you are welcome.

well, you have to thank me for the essay. i will stop talking about my personal life because it... well it is personal. goodbye for forever.
edit: for those who care, "goodbye for forever" was a joke

Last edited by Deleted member 591971,
  • Sad
Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
......well, you have to thank me for the essay. i will stop talking about my personal life because it... well it is personal. goodbye for forever.
My god, what a melodramatic tone! Why all this bitterness and disappointment in a place of fun, friendship and sharing? Don't go away. Stay here among us, chat with online friends, take advantage of the resources provided here, and rediscover the positive and carefree sides of this magical and unique place. 😉😚

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has too many issues with its controllers,
Honestly, we have a written review about this.....here's a yt

or use sys-con/missionctrl for controllers, but a lot of controllers have drift or may not be supported...unless you use the bluetooth/usb donglestick.

I think you'd have benefited from becoming involved with people on the temp.
Think about it like this:
people who aren't chefs can still appreciate food, because they have to eat.
people who play video games appreciate things relating to video games, but not because they have to.
So, if you're making things that aren't an absolute vital necessity, don't be surprised if people don't care.

If you're going away forever, like g'byezsolungarrivtherercibissbonstchoos, thanks for the work.

Try making some ice cream--it might be cool.

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
My god, what a melodramatic tone! Why all this bitterness and disappointment in a place of fun, friendship and sharing? Don't go away. Stay here among us, chat with online friends, take advantage of the resources provided here, and rediscover the positive and carefree sides of this magical and unique place. 😉😚
maybe i was a little too intense,at the time i was like dying on the inside and i didnt thinked anything, i am not going away any time soon.

Honestly, we have a written review about this.....here's a yt

or use sys-con/missionctrl for controllers, but a lot of controllers have drift or may not be supported...unless you use the bluetooth/usb donglestick.

I think you'd have benefited from becoming involved with people on the temp.
Think about it like this:
people who aren't chefs can still appreciate food, because they have to eat.
people who play video games appreciate things relating to video games, but not because they have to.
So, if you're making things that aren't an absolute vital necessity, don't be surprised if people don't care.

If you're going away forever, like g'byezsolungarrivtherercibissbonstchoos, thanks for the work.

Try making some ice cream--it might be cool.

the left joycoin not only has drift but it also disconnects from the console, i bought two pairs of joycoins and those two have the same issues (one is worse than the other one). sure, i can use mission-control but i only have the wii controller laying arround and using that is a absolute pain. Do not ask about a new controller because i am broke.

yeah, sure, people think that i am cursed just because i know programming. i used to make games for my friends and i just ended up with no friends at all, i kinda started to hide the fact that i know programming but after time i start loosing interest and loose even more friends because i am really not good at anything. maybe is just depretion. now my only friends left are online. PA2lib release post was not even posted on the real release date, even before you could even download a early version in october 2021 in the same git repo, i made the post because i thinked it could help some people and those who actually cared. I like being more anonymous than being extremely popular.

im not going away any time soon, it was a "joke" but i think i will die because of that joke. (plz do not kill me). now there is a chance of pa2lib receiving it last update from me but the chances are super low.
1. i do not know how to do ice cream 2. i do not like cooking.

this is getting off-topic now.

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
alright everyone im giving ownership of the pa2lib proyect to the cubed tree team

im on it so you will see commits from me, i also made a update with MAYOR improvements.
Better PAlib backwards compatibility (Bg support before was glitched because of some functions being weird with the screens)
Speed and efficiency improvements.
https://github.com/AerGlass/PA2lib/releases/tag/060822-LTS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow