Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Installing BBM fails for me.

I just launch ninjhax then launch the CFW from HBL, once I'm back on the 3DS main menu I assume I'm on the CFW so I launch ninjhax again and then launch FBI to setup BBM but it gives me an error message :/

Any help would be welcome :)

I'm on n3DS btw.

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France

I just launch ninjhax then launch the CFW from HBL, once I'm back on the 3DS main menu I assume I'm on the CFW so I launch ninjhax again and then launch FBI to setup BBM but it gives me an error message :/

Watch the video guide.

Reactions: Idaho

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
To capito27 and everyone involved, awesome guys, also nice to see a group of people willing to let Ninty deal with anti-piracy, it's there job after all.

Anyhows...
Apart from region free, is there any reason to use a different CFW? Or did I miss something? Does this have emuNAND support?

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
To capito27 and everyone involved, awesome guys, also nice to see a group of people willing to let Ninty deal with anti-piracy, it's there job after all.

Anyhows...
Apart from region free, is there any reason to use a different CFW? Or did I miss something? Does this have emuNAND support?

no emunand support, but you can boot NTR with SIG patched using this :P

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Anyhows...

This CFW is the only one to support GBA VC titles. It also support DSiWare (but PBT support them too).

Reactions: Margen67

kactusss

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Any help would be welcome :)

I'm on n3DS btw.
What error message ?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country

Anyhows...
Nope... it's basically like PBT/Palantine/Leaked old cfw. Barebones, sysnand, sig checks gone. That about sums it up at the moment i think. :)
Edit: Ninja'd by previous posts lol :ph34r:

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted-19228

First launch this.
Then launch NTR.
NTR doesn't reboot the console (only the 2.0/2.1/2.2 versions), so it works.

You would need two instances of CN to be ran. Either two physical cards, reinstalling the exploit multiple times to launch NTR, or using a CIA install to launch it. All of which are cumbersome and hacky.

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
You would need two instances of CN to be ran. Either two physical cards, reinstalling the exploit multiple times to launch NTR, or using a CIA install to launch it. All of which are cumbersome and hacky.

have a separate CN CIA installed on sysnand that can boot NTR CFW ? (since sig check are removed, that CN CIA should run fine)

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France

No. The first instance of CN is killed after the firm launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut