Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiovyX96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Uhm, but if i have only Ocarina and not CN, how can I use it to use the future mset version?
It's necessary the custom save right? How can I insert the exploit-save in the game-card? I need something else?
Thanks ^^
Launch the gateway menu through the browser.
So i don't need to buy anything?
If you count on the mset, no. But you have to wait a little.​
I can use the gateway menu through the browser with the New 3DS v9.0 right?
I think so, but I don't have a new 3ds, this works on old3ds.
Browser anything doesn't work on New...
(Except 3D youtube, but you're not missing much there.)
Ah, so... if i have only ocarina and the new 3ds...i need CN or something to inject the eploit-save in the game-card?
Apparently yes... Or find someone who have a 9.2 (or less) old3ds to help you...
Assuming Oot would work for the purpose indicated once the save is injected, yes. Though getting a CN you might as well use that.
Alternatively, a PowerSaves or exploitable O3DS can do the trick.
I have also an Old 3ds, but it has the v9.7, i can't use it for the browser thing?
Negative, browser was fully patched ~9.5
>.< So i need the PowerSaves or CN ? :\

Sorry if i quote everything, but I would like to be sure about it ^^"

In my condition (new 3ds 9.0, old 3ds 9.7 and Ocarina of Time without the exploit-save in the card) I necessarily need Cubic ninja?
I have no other alternative? I could not use the (future) MSET version or another, right?
Thanks for the help :)

Reactions: Margen67

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country

In my condition (new 3ds 9.0, old 3ds 9.7 and Ocarina of Time without the exploit-save in the card) I necessarily need Cubic ninja?
I have no other alternative? I could not use the (future) MSET version or another, right?

No, you will not be able to use the MSET. The Old 3DS will not support it in any fashion and the N3DS needs Cubic Ninja, at least until the MSET is downgraded.

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone who is not developing pasta needs to show some patience and gratitude. The people who are working on this have lives, jobs and families outside of the CFW. This isn't their job and they are not getting paid for any of this. Let them enjoy their hobby. Also there is a search function use it, if your start your post with, "it's probably been asked before..." then you can search for it...

GiovyX96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, you will not be able to use the MSET. The Old 3DS will not support it in any fashion and the N3DS needs Cubic Ninja, at least until the MSET is downgraded.
I would the CFW in the New. If the MSET will be usable in the New 9.0, i can't use it because i still need Ocarina with exploit-save in the card ( I have it but with my normal gamesave) OR Cubic ninja right?
Thanks again

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I would the CFW in the New. If the MSET will be usable in the New 9.0, i can't use it because i still need Ocarina with exploit-save in the card ( I have it but with my normal gamesave) OR Cubic ninja right?
Thanks again

If you want to use the MSET exploit on the New 3DS, you would first need to downgrade the MSET application. That requires the use of a Gateway as far as I know.

That was a mistake, but Cubic Ninja is necessary.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If the future MSET is compatible with the MSET installed by GW, you could theoretically use a PowerSaves to write the exploit save to Oot and maybe work from there.
However, if you're buying something Cubic Ninja seems more efficient to get.

GiovyX96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If the future MSET is compatible with the MSET installed by GW, you could theoretically use a PowerSaves to write the exploit save to Oot and maybe work from there.
However, if you're buying something Cubic Ninja seems more efficient to get.

So in any case, I need to buy something, Cubic Ninja or the PowerSaves ^^"

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So in any case, I need to buy something, Cubic Ninja or the PowerSaves ^^"
Thats IF it's ever ported to oot and even then you could use any 9.2 or lower o3dsto write the save, but there is no cart free entry point for n3ds, no matter which way you look at it, even if MSET support is added you will still need access to CN/oot at least once to actually downgrade MSET in the first place (this is in regards to n3ds users,

GiovyX96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thats IF it's ever ported to oot and even then you could use any 9.2 or lower o3dsto write the save, but there is no cart free entry point for n3ds, no matter which way you look at it, even if MSET support is added you will still need access to CN/oot at least once to actually downgrade MSET in the first place (this is in regards to n3ds users,

Thanks, so the most simple thing for me is buy Cubic Ninja XD
I found it for 25€. It's a good price? :blink:

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm back home.

I'm very surprised no one realized yet that my launcher.dat can be easily adapted to work with other FW simply changing some values with an Hex editor. And both the values to search and to inject in are all known.

C'mon, while I complete the work why you don't write a simple python script that make you select the destination firmware and patches the file?

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back home.

I'm very surprised no one realized yet that my launcher.dat can be easily adapted to work with other FW simply changing some values with an Hex editor. And both the values to search and to inject in are all known.

C'mon, while I complete the work why you don't write a simple python script that make you select the destination firmware and patches the file?
Can it work on a N3DS?

GiovyX96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm back home.

Can it work on a N3DS?

Can this save me from buy CN ? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3