Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i wonder how many times "what about that spider port hey" or "what about MSET!" has been asked in this thread........if it gets figured out it will be posted, if there was any sort of breakthrough they would let people know, i doubt they will reach a point where they have MSET and spider finished and say "oh you know what, maybe we should wait to release these until 400 people have ask how its coming along....that sounds fun"....reminds me of this

irumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol... and I'm just here waiting for updates patiently. :)

It's like that I can't not use my 3DS/2DS without those features, be patient guys, good things will come for sure.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone help me making a memory dump of a 4.x 3DS from MSET (Range 0x01000000 - 0x03ffffff)? When I back from my work I have very few time left to finish spiderpasta, and this will make me save some time.

Whit this dump I have to check the ROP gadget used in firmlauchax and compare them with the equivalent from the spider memory dump (that I already have).

Thaks in advance

Reactions: Syphurith and dela

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Can someone help me making a memory dump of a 4.x 3DS from MSET (Range 0x01000000 - 0x03ffffff)? When I back from my work I have very few time left to finish spiderpasta, and this will make me save some time.

Whit this dump I have to check the ROP gadget used in firmlauchax and compare them with the equivalent from the spider memory dump (that I already have).

Thaks in advance
Here are the ram dumpers for gateway and msetforboss mset exploit.
For anyone that wants to help nop90.
I'll freeze the screen for a moment then an error prompt will pop up. Then look on your sd card for "memdump_4_x.bin". That's the dump he needs.

Attachments

• mset_ram_dumpers_4x.zip
    36.4 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: Syphurith

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If it is useful i have 4.4 3ds xl is good for your dump request?

Thanks, its perfect.

With the code provided by zoogie I could do it myself (I had the dumping homebrew on the lost pc), but if someone can do it now and upload the dump somewhere (i.e. google drive), I could do some work im my launch break.

D

Deleted User

Thaks in advance
Mind if I ask how IS the spider port coming along? Slowly coming together? :)

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mind if I ask how IS the spider port coming along? Slowly coming together? :)

I have to fix four function calling in the second stage (it's the same second stage of firmlaunchax):
- GSPGPU_FlushDataCache
- GX_SetTextureCopy
- nn__gxlow__CTR__CmdReqQueueTx__TryEnqueue
- svcControlMemory

I have the gadgets addresses for spider but there are little differences on the used register to fix, I'm going to check them with the provided dumps.

After this, if it works for 4.x, I'll ask some 9.x Spider dumps to do the same for this FW.

Keep finger crossed but don'b bee too excited, the release could be this week or not. There could be some memory buffer location to move to work on different FW.

D

Deleted User

I have to fix four function calling in the second stage (it's the same second stage of firmlaunchax):
- GSPGPU_FlushDataCache
- GX_SetTextureCopy
- nn__gxlow__CTR__CmdReqQueueTx__TryEnqueue
- svcControlMemory

I have the gadgets addresses for spider but there are little differences on the used register to fix, I'm going to check them with the provided dumps.

After this, if it works for 4.x, I'll ask some 9.x Spider dumps to do the same for this FW.

Keep finger crossed but don'b bee too excited, the release could be this week or not. There could be some memory buffer location to move to work on different FW.
Sounds good, wish I was able to code but I've only just started to learn how recently so good luck with it and thanks for working on it, aswell as your reply :)

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Done!!!!!

Code:
.definelabel memcpy,                                    0x001065F4 ; old 0x001BFA60
.definelabel GSPGPU_FlushDataCache,                     0x00191500 ; old 0x001346C4
.definelabel GX_SetTextureCopy,                         0x0011DD48 ; old 0x0013C284
.definelabel nn__gxlow__CTR__CmdReqQueueTx__TryEnqueue, 0x0012BF04 ; old 0x001AC924
.definelabel svcControlMemory,                          0x001431A0 ; old 0x001C3E24

Now I have to wait to back home, and I can't be there till midnight. It will be a long wait!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you.

Stop posting dumps please. They should all be the same (I'll check this just for curiosity :lol:).

D

Deleted User

Done!!!!!

Code:
.definelabel memcpy,                                    0x001065F4 ; old 0x001BFA60
.definelabel GSPGPU_FlushDataCache,                     0x00191500 ; old 0x001346C4
.definelabel GX_SetTextureCopy,                         0x0011DD48 ; old 0x0013C284
.definelabel nn__gxlow__CTR__CmdReqQueueTx__TryEnqueue, 0x0012BF04 ; old 0x001AC924
.definelabel svcControlMemory,                          0x001431A0 ; old 0x001C3E24

Now I have to wait to back home, and I can't be there till midnight. It will be a long wait!

Thank you.

Stop posting dumps please. They should all be the same (I'll check this just for curiosity :lol:).
So did you literally just find EXACTLY what you needed? XD

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done!!!!!

Code:

Thank you.

Impressive, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)