PAX: DuckTales Remastered announced

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Wait,its not for 3DS?
Weird....
That trailer doesn't clearly indicate that DuckTales -REMASTERED- will be available for the Nintendo 3DS. They write that it will be released for the Nintendo eShop, but that could easily mean the Wii U eShop (For which it will also be available). The only direct mention of the Nintendo 3DS is in the last, black screen with white writing. It mentions that you need to update your Nintendo 3DS if you can't see the Nintendo eShop icon.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It feels strange to say it, but Shovel Knight looks like it'd be better than a Duck Tales remake.
That game plays like a spiritual successor, just replace Scrooge with a Knight and his cane with a shovel.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NO, not this a super easy game!.
What?

While this has potential, let us not forget what normally happens when treasured childhood memories are 'remastered' for the modern audience. Anyone remember Turtles In Time Reshelled or did you all suppress those memories until now? That was absolute arse gravy compared to the original.

That's ubisoft though, they suck for that stuff. Capcom made amazing fantastic Disney games... and they're bringing it back. And even then, WayForward has proven themselves moooore than capable of handling and developing games. Those guys do an awesome job with pretty much close to everything they touch.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see the producer is saying if Duck Tales Remastered is a success more of the classic Disney/Capcom games could see a similar treatment, here's hoping for Chip n' Dale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1