PAYDAY 2 Steam Giveaway

header.jpg

Get your loot bags, Tempers - the creators of PAYDAY 2, the action-packed heist simulator, are giving away 5 million Steam keys for their hit title, and you don't even need to break the bank to get one - they're free! Grab'em while the goods are hot and enjoy some heart-throbbing thievery, courtesy of OVERKILL and Starbreeze. All you need to do is follow the link below to add the game to your Library, it's easier than taking candy from a baby.

:arrow: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Get your loot bags, Tempers - the creators of PAYDAY 2, the action-packed heist simulator, are giving away 5 million Steam keys for their hit title, and you don't even need to break the bank to get one - they're free! Grab'em while the goods are hot and enjoy some heart-throbbing thievery, courtesy of OVERKILL and Starbreeze. All you need to do is follow the link below to add the game to your Library, it's easier than taking candy from a baby.

:arrow: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/
Also, http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/payday2-ultimate-edition/

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, i've took my free copy ! Are the DLC's free ? Since there's N/A on all DLC.
the gift contain only the base game. No dlcs. All dlcs were removed from the store and you'll have to buy the ultimate edition which will contain all the dlcs.

For those who already own some dlcs. The ultimate version's price should be reduced accordingly to the amount of dlcs you already own.

And they said all new contents will be free
(kek they said that the first time they released the game too)

Last edited by Molina,
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Why are they even doing this tho? I appreciate a free game, and you know what they say about looking a gift horse in the mouth, but why?
They delisted all the DLC in order to make a "GOTY" edition with most of it, but that's $40 and I doubt someone w/ the base game would buy that. They're giving Payday 2 VR out for free to anyone that owns Payday 2, including freebies... And 5 million is a LOT of units, especially for a game past its prime.

So does anyone know what they possibly have to gain from this?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why are they even doing this tho? I appreciate a free game, and you know what they say about looking a gift horse in the mouth, but why?
They delisted all the DLC in order to make a "GOTY" edition with most of it, but that's $40 and I doubt someone w/ the base game would buy that. They're giving Payday 2 VR out for free to anyone that owns Payday 2, including freebies... And 5 million is a LOT of units, especially for a game past its prime.

Because they want players to try it out - if they like it, they can upgrade to the Ultimate edition at a later date for less than the cost of all DLC's. The DLC will be off the store soon, it's only there for a limited time to allow people who already have some packs to upgrade cheaper before Ultimate is properly rolled out.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just assumed the game had microtransactions. Never played it before. Will probably get to it tomorrow but I have to free up some space and let it download overnight.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because they want players to try it out - if they like it, they can upgrade to the Ultimate edition at a later date for less than the cost of all DLC's. The DLC will be off the store soon, it's only there for a limited time to allow people who already have some packs to upgrade cheaper before Ultimate is properly rolled out.
Dlcs are already off. We will get a discount on the ultimate edition for each already bought dlcs.
They don't have announced a release date though.

Reactions: Foxi4
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Claimed the game earlier today. I'll see about playing Payday 2 someday. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users