Someone_Nobody

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hello.
I will be very grateful for your help.
At first it was impossible to start Dragon Pink -The Zero Castle-. I downloaded from the Neo Kobe collection (.hdm) and just found roms on other websites (.fdd, .fdi and .d88).
Each of these roms (well, which are supported, of course) ran on emulators: Neko Project 21/W 0.86 rev88, Anex86 ver2.78, T98Next.
After loading, nothing happens - a black screen.

Later I found that the problem was with the sound, I used "Neko Project 21/W 0.86 rev.88", if I choose Device > Sound > Disable boards, it works. With some audio devices it starts (PC-9801-118), but there is no sound. I noticed that if select PC-9801-26K and in the Device > Sound option > PC-9801-26 options select any ROM except CC000, then the game starts. For PC-9801-86, disabling ROM in the Sound option allows it to run, while for PC-9801-118, ROM was already disabled, so it started.

But in all the above settings, there is no sound as a result.
Actually, now the problem is this: is there really no sound in the game? And if it is still there, then how to turn it on?

And the question is purely out of curiosity: what is the correlation between choosing a sound card and displaying video in the emulator?

Sorry if I made any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo