People trapped in burning tower block in London

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,095
  • Replies 29
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
This is running live right now. It's disturbing to even watch it, people are trapped inside.

D

Deleted User

OP
I thought Australia had all of the bad luck, hopefully we haven't lost anyone in there yet.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Damn, any news on how this happened?
Possibly an arson attack.

Eyewitnesses said they have seen lights - thought to be mobile phones or torches - flashing at the top of the block of flats.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40269625

These are very old buildings that have been around for years and just now this happens. The building has 120 flats, flats which means apartments.

EDIT: Others are saying it could be due to faulty wiring as they received warnings of it back in 2016. These people risked their lives and now this is what happened. Shit.

Last edited by ,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Third possibility: Getrification by any means necessary.

https://twitter.com/big_man_joshy/status/874922895524417536

^ This is probably right because London is going through changes which involve taking down old buildings and building new, much, MUCH more expensive ones. It's not the first time this happened nor is it the last.

Politicians don't care about the people.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I heard it was caused by a faulty fridge in one of the flats (apartments).
That's the official reason but when you think about it, burning the building to build a new one makes perfect sense. In another other parts of London at least they paid the residents of the flats to leave the building than to straight up burn them to hell.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That's the official reason but when you think about it, burning the building to build a new one makes perfect sense. In another other parts of London at least they paid the residents of the flats to leave the building than to straight up burn them to hell.
We had something similar in the election night last year. Group of masked men came with bulldozers and thorn down a whole block. Police didn't even.respond to calls

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
We had something similar in the election night last year. Group of masked men came with bulldozers and thorn down a whole block. Police didn't even.respond to calls
You can hardly rely on police these days, not that they were all too great in the past either.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Honestly this sounds completely mental.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even though similliar things happened (talking about the burning of buildings to destroy them) I doubt they would sacrifice humans for this -.-
Especially after all these terror attacks and whatnot this would probably be the last thing they would do in London right now !

at my place they burned some old buildings that were protected by law as well because they wanted to build big supermarkets and such but they did it when noone was there anymore...

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Honestly this sounds completely mental.
I agree that it's horrible but it's most likely what happened here.

Even though similliar things happened (talking about the burning of buildings to destroy them) I doubt they would sacrifice humans for this -.-
Especially after all these terror attacks and whatnot this would probably be the last thing they would do in London right now !

at my place they burned some old buildings that were protected by law as well because they wanted to build big supermarkets and such but they did it when noone was there anymore...

Notice the building didn't collapse like the twin towers, the twin towers was a huge human sacrifice whether people like to admit it or not. The building will fall, but not until they start new constructions over there.

Wars don't end either because that's a business for the powerful too.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
No. I just meant that the bullshit you're spewing sounds mental, Because it is mental. Literally 0% proof for it.
No proof? Visit London and you'll see this is what they're doing. You just don't want to accept it that this is what probably happened but we'll never know for sure as they won't admit it.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Notice the building didn't collapse like the twin towers, the twin towers was a huge human sacrifice whether people like to admit it or not. The building will fall, but not until they start new constructions over there.
You have to agree that if they happened to use controlled detonations as many tinfoil hat carriers propose, they did it well enough to minimize further damage and victims on the ground.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
TBH I would probably guess either faulty appliance or more likely someone fiddling the electric/gas, given the scale of the fire and speed it spread it does look pretty bad, but yeah big businesses/powerful people have ways to evict people out of houses/areas when they want to buy up land cheap or redevelop an area to cater to the wealthy by simply bribing officials to condemn the building and force their hand, I doubt they would be forced to go to such lengths especially when they would probably be expected to cover the demolition and rehousing of all the residents, it would probably be cheaper to pay off a few officials to get everyone evicted

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
TBH I would probably guess either faulty appliance or more likely someone fiddling the electric/gas, given the scale of the fire and speed it spread it does look pretty bad, but yeah big businesses/powerful people have ways to evict people out of houses/areas when they want to buy up land cheap or redevelop an area to cater to the wealthy by simply bribing officials to condemn the building and force their hand, I doubt they would be forced to go to such lengths especially when they would probably be expected to cover the demolition and rehousing of all the residents, it would probably be cheaper to pay off a few officials to get everyone evicted
If there are people willing to drop a bomb over a city filled with innocent people then anything is possible. I think they purposely paid someone to burn the building so they can begin start a project on a new one without paying any of its residents.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are people willing to drop a bomb over a city filled with innocent people then anything is possible. I think they purposely paid someone to burn the building so they can begin start a project on a new one without paying any of its residents.

What you're saying sounds crazy, but if proof comes out to prove what you say then good job on your speculation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?