Persona 5 Royal - Save file request

XxNohrHoshidoxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I managed to transfer my saves from my ps4 to usb please can you make them and the system save in the zip, work for switch? thank you so very much :)

Attachments

• SAVESFOLDER.rar
    95.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by XxNohrHoshidoxX,

Arvosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, does anyone have save for switch with max confidant, stat, social link, compendium, but with new start?

Vetreas

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It's just a base new gane plus file it only gives you the new game + advantages nothing else i

Which advantages are you referring to? The advantages of NG+ are maxed stats, Persona compendium and the ability to fight the attendants. Does this save game have all 3 of those or is it just the NG+ flag?

Could you please be specific about these things so people don't run around for hours thinking they might actually be able to skip grinding only to find out that's a nope? I don't want to be rude or ungrateful but it's a lot of time investment to find out I'm on the wrong path and have to start over.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that since the Switch version uses the same format as the PC version when it comes to save files, if you only want to get a save that has the stats maxed out (there is one that comes with maxed out money as well) rather than your own save from the PS4, you can easily download a PC save and use it. I'd link it here but they're not mine and I don't want to take the credit for it. Just google "p5r PC savegame new game+" and it'll get you what you need (first result was it for me).

Last edited by Vetreas,

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, sorry if I join the group but can you please decrypt and convert this too?
Of course! Here you go! Link

Is it (relatively) safe to have these saves on a clean, unmodded Switch? (That’s kept online, obviously)
I'm gonna go ahead and say probably? Use at your own risk obviously, but it's not like you're impacting other players in this single player game. Sure it's got online functionality, but I would think so long as you're not doing any obviously super modded you should be okay.

Reactions: bloopland33

bloopland33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go ahead and say probably? Use at your own risk obviously, but it's not like you're impacting other players in this single player game. Sure it's got online functionality, but I would think so long as you're not doing any obviously super modded you should be okay.
Thank you - appreciate your input!

Reactions: Green Mii

GERUDOMAN

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@Green Mii hello friend, could you please decrypt and convert this EU PS4 file to a Switch one? Really appreciate what you are doing :bow:

Attachments

• P5R PS4 SAVE.rar
    3 MB · Views: 34

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme