pFBNEO 5.0

cpasjuste

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

First sorry for not replying to all you guys, I don't really have the time to read all the messages right now. I'll try to find the time to do so this week.

Still, I did read a few of them and fixes are coming for some of the discovered bugs. Also, videos previews are coming so you can start downloading them :)

See you.

TerminatR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great emulator. I'm pretty happy so far.

I was unable to start some games, like Mortal Kombat 2 which keeps going to a sound test when I try to start the game after adding credits.

Another example is Mutant Night, where I can't progress past the initialize screen.

And then there's twin stick games like Smash TV or Robotron that are not setup correctly for the controls.

Geesehoward79

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great emulator. I'm pretty happy so far.

I was unable to start some games, like Mortal Kombat 2 which keeps going to a sound test when I try to start the game after adding credits.

You can report bugs at github. Mk2 already has this issue reported.

Another example is Mutant Night, where I can't progress past the initialize screen.

And then there's twin stick games like Smash TV or Robotron that are not setup correctly for the controls.

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi @cpasjuste I'll ask you here since you don't have a thread for pFBNeo for Vita in the subforum.
Is it possible to expect in the future the option to turn autofire for some games? Metal Slug games would greatly benefit from this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...