Physical 'Baldur's Gate 3: Deluxe Edition' bundle announced

baldurs gate 3.jpg

Larian Studio's wildly popular title Baldur's Gate 3 will be getting a special version named Baldur's Gate 3: Deluxe Edition. This physical edition will come with a number of goodies including playable discs on PS5 and Xbox Series X, with the PS5 version sporting two discs and Xbox three discs. On PC, a DVD hosts a custom installer and arrives with a Steam key.

Physical goodies include:
  • Game Disc: A retail copy of Baldur’s Gate 3 across 2 discs. Playable from the disc
  • Poster: Let your friends know the invasion is on with this big, beautiful, terrifying poster. (570 x 690 mm , 115g chalk paper)
  • Patches: Flaming Fist or Mark or the Absolute. With both patches in the box, show your allegiance! (Size: 10cm)
  • Stickers: 32 x stickers
  • Map: A double sided cloth map for your adventures. How else would you know where you are? (160 x 180mm, bookbinding cloth, 2 sides print).
  • Original Game Soundtrack: 3 CDs of adventuring anthems sure to get any party gathered, by our very own Bobby Slavov. )
  • Game Box: Keep Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 company with this collectable box created in the style of the original series. (200 x 240 x 55mm, golden framing, matte foil, 1.5mm, foam insertion).
Digital Deluxe content include:
  • Divinity Item Pack - Equip your party with an array of items inspired by the world and characters of Divinity.
  • Bard Song Pack - Astound audiences by performing this special set of new songs – or have them covering their ears if you lack proficiency.
  • Exclusive Dice Skin - Fail checks with style, or succeed with a new air of confidence.
  • Paintings from Rivellon - Discover a new collection of paintings across the Forgotten Realms, inspired by Divinity: Original Sin 2.
  • Adventurer's Pouch - Receive a collection of camp supplies and potions to help get your journey started.
  • Digital OST - Enjoy the music of Baldur's Gate 3 from composer Borislav Slavov. Crack this soundtrack out in your D&D session, and get the feel and mood of Baldur's Gate 3!
  • Digital Artbook - Explore the art and design of Baldur's Gate 3 in this comprehensive digital artbook, written by Larian.
  • Digital Character Sheets - Peruse and print a set of four-page D&D character sheets for each Baldur's Gate 3 Origin character.

Baldur’s Gate 3: Deluxe Edition for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will be available in Q1 2024 for $79.99, and is available to pre-order. Be sure to take a look at our official review of the game linked below!

:arrow: SOURCE
:arrow: Baldur's Gate 3 Official GBAtemp Review

Leen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what's the purpose of buying a physical PC version?
a playable version that if steam or the company that made baldur gate take it off steam or gog you can still play it

Game Disc: A retail copy of Baldur’s Gate 3 across 2 discs. Playable from the disc

Reactions: felix.200

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
a playable version that if steam or the company that made baldur gate take it off steam or gog you can still play it

Game Disc: A retail copy of Baldur’s Gate 3 across 2 discs. Playable from the disc
I don't know if I misread but I believe that Baldur's Gate 3 is playable from the disc for xbox and playstation. For PC is said that the DVD hosts a custom launcher and a steam key, It not say that includes the game files.

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
...Baldur's Gate 3: Deluxe Edition. This physical edition will come with...playable discs on PS5 and Xbox Series X, with the PS5 version sporting two discs and Xbox three discs...​

3 discs? Does the x-bot series come with extra goodies on disc?
Or is that the x-bot series blu-ray disk come in a smaller capacity compared to the Ps5?

I want this bad, maybe I should treat myself to the Ps5 version.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have like negative interest in anything d&d. Yet even I want baldur's gate 3 to get all of the awards just to shut up the triple ayyyy apologists.

But knowing how The Game Awards is ran, the winner of the game of the year award is who submits the largest check that clears. So Mario Wonder is out of the conversation since that check will be in Yen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: tabzer

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nice that the Digital Deluxe extras actually harkens back to Baldur's Gate II where the bonus items came from other BioWare games of that time. A nod to fans. <3

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think 80$ is more or less a fair price ...
Sadly the game isn't for me as I just don't like the shitty DnD fighting system or lets say "I don't understand it" but yeah if you like the system or at least get it the game seems good and I really would like to like it but I will probably need some more guides and such as right now both of my mages (main chara and the guy you get early on) both can only use like one spell that does one single damage and after that can't use anything forever except for running up to an opponent and getting insta killed XD

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have like negative interest in anything d&d. Yet even I want baldur's gate 3 to get all of the awards just to shut up the triple ayyyy apologists.

But knowing how The Game Awards is ran, the winner of the game of the year award is who submits the largest check that clears. So Mario Wonder is out of the conversation since that check will be in Yen. 😂

Best time to invest in Sony.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: grilled lol