Homebrew PictoDS problem

Escape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was just about to convert a few files through PictoDS (so I can read them through Comic Book DS), but for some reason I suddenly get an odd error after trying to open the converter:
errormf.png

^I do happen to have this file - it's inside the winraw zip src->org.pictods->org->pictods->
ui->PictodsUI.java

Never had this problem before, it worked perfectly fine last time I used it (about a couple weeks ago), I've tried re-installing Java, restarting the PC, turning off firewalls/anti-viruses, downloading PictoDS again, but nothing helped.

Could anyone help me solve this problem please?
I'll be going to sleep now as I'm really tired, therefor I'll be reading the comments tomorrow.
Thanks for whoever helps
smile.gif

BTW, I just hope I posted this in the right area... it does have something to do with homebrew, after all
tongue.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://cbds.free.fr/Softwares/PictoDS/?language=en
QUOTE said:
If you ar getting a "could not find main class" error when trying to run pictds, the problem must be that when you unzipped the PictoDS zip file, it didn't create the directory structure (ie 'bin', 'lib', 'nds', folders should be created during the unzipping process).
Your zip tool must keep the directory structure when unzipping for pictods to work.

The "src" means Source Code, it's for compiling the application 'from scratch' and doesn't have anything to do with the end-user product.
Also, any time a missing file is inside a .zip or .rar or .7z or any other kind of archive, it does no good because the program can't access it.

Escape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it worked fine a couple weeks ago, didn't touch it since, so there shouldn't be any problems about the zipping... also, all the files have been zipped - that's for sure.
For some reason, after extracting it into /C , it did work - but if I cut/copy&paste it somewhere else, I get the same error as before.
Well, at least it's working now!
Thanks a lot for your help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....