Emulation Pikmin 4 corrupt save data

neomoons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Was playing Pikmin 4 pretty late game, quit like always and the next time I booted up it would always freeze whenever I clicked the Story option in the main menu and drop to 0fps, but the music would continue playing. Removed my save, and sure enough it worked, so it must be a save data issue. Playing all this on yuzu, but inserting the save data into ryujinx didn't help either.
Any idea how to fix? At this point I'm fine giving up my save, I'd just like to keep playing from "´Primordial Thicket" or somewhere in that area, but I haven't been able to find any saves.. Would mean a lot if anyone can help :v)

(Attached is the log in case it's helpful)

Attachments

• yuzu_log.txt
    1 MB · Views: 32

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was playing Pikmin 4 pretty late game, quit like always and the next time I booted up it would always freeze whenever I clicked the Story option in the main menu and drop to 0fps, but the music would continue playing. Removed my save, and sure enough it worked, so it must be a save data issue. Playing all this on yuzu, but inserting the save data into ryujinx didn't help either.
Any idea how to fix? At this point I'm fine giving up my save, I'd just like to keep playing from "´Primordial Thicket" or somewhere in that area, but I haven't been able to find any saves.. Would mean a lot if anyone can help :v)

(Attached is the log in case it's helpful)
I'd just report that to the Yuzu devs.

Reactions: neomoons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...