Play Nintendont wirelessly with rumble?

eXtremeDevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically what the titles says. Is there any Nintendont compatible controller with rumble and wireless? The any option I can think of is a normal GC controller with the Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U [W007]. Any alternatives? Thanks!

EDIT

Would this work? https://www.mayflash.com/product/showproduct.php?id=7

EDIT 2

What about the Wii U Pro Controller, even on a normal Wii (only for Nintendont)? https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Pro-Controller-Black-Renewed/dp/B07X1LY52C

Would that work with rumble?

Last edited by eXtremeDevil,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
wiiu pro controller is wireless and has rumble and works on both wii and wiiu it works only on nintendont and selected wii homebrews not wii games tough.

afaik this is the only officialy supported controller that is wireless and has rumble, i mean wiimote+cc also has rumble but only the wiimote itself rumbles so unless you want to leave the wiimote in your lap to fell the rumble that is lol.

Make sure you buy an official one as third partys/fakes have no grantees to work with any homebrew in general.

eXtremeDevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, thanks, I'm gonna try to find an official Wii U Pro Wireless and give it a try with Nintendont. I undertand there's no config for mapping buttons right? I've checked the Nintendont thread here but I have not seen anything related to Wii U Pro mapping (maybe I missed it).

What about pairing? Do I need to do something special?

eXtremeDevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiu pro controller is wireless and has rumble and works on both wii and wiiu it works only on nintendont and selected wii homebrews not wii games tough.

afaik this is the only officialy supported controller that is wireless and has rumble, i mean wiimote+cc also has rumble but only the wiimote itself rumbles so unless you want to leave the wiimote in your lap to fell the rumble that is lol.

Make sure you buy an official one as third partys/fakes have no grantees to work with any homebrew in general.

Now that I think about it, you say that WiiU Pro is wireless, has rumble, and works with Nintendont on regular Wii... these are facts that we know, but, do the controller actually vibrates with Nintendont? Is this actually tested?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now that I think about it, you say that WiiU Pro is wireless, has rumble, and works with Nintendont on regular Wii... these are facts that we know, but, do the controller actually vibrates with Nintendont? Is this actually tested?
yes it vibrates lol i have one and i use it alot i can confirm it.

Yes, thanks, I'm gonna try to find an official Wii U Pro Wireless and give it a try with Nintendont. I undertand there's no config for mapping buttons right? I've checked the Nintendont thread here but I have not seen anything related to Wii U Pro mapping (maybe I missed it).

What about pairing? Do I need to do something special?
there is no mapping because its a bt controller, bt controllers are not hid devices so they have their buttons hardcoded in nintendont itself you can press - to swap the face buttons one time and back but that is about it, any other button change would need to recompile nintendont itself.

For pairing well on wiiu is like any normal controller since it works on wiiu menu and such.

on wii you press the sync of the console and wiiu pro controller while on the wii menu(not nintendont) the controller will flash 2 or 3 times and then shutdown since it doesnt work on wii menu its normal, but it was added to the bt module of the wii, then while inside nintendont menu or a game you can press the buttons to wake it up and it will sync normaly since it was registed on the wii bt module which only needs to be one time and it will work everytime after that.

it also works on other wii apps like wii64 and not64 and i think afew more homebrew emulators that added support for it latter, not sure about wiisxrx or nex9x but i think they work on them too.

eXtremeDevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes it vibrates lol i have one and i use it alot i can confirm it.

there is no mapping because its a bt controller, bt controllers are not hid devices so they have their buttons hardcoded in nintendont itself you can press - to swap the face buttons one time and back but that is about it, any other button change would need to recompile nintendont itself.

For pairing well on wiiu is like any normal controller since it works on wiiu menu and such.

on wii you press the sync of the console and wiiu pro controller while on the wii menu(not nintendont) the controller will flash 2 or 3 times and then shutdown since it doesnt work on wii menu its normal, but it was added to the bt module of the wii, then while inside nintendont menu or a game you can press the buttons to wake it up and it will sync normaly since it was registed on the wii bt module which only needs to be one time and it will work everytime after that.

it also works on other wii apps like wii64 and not64 and i think afew more homebrew emulators that added support for it latter, not sure about wiisxrx or nex9x but i think they work on them too.

All clear and understood now, thanks very much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUnQW5kIG5vIExpdHRsZSB0aW1teSBnbHVlZCB0byBoaXMgY3Jp...