Hacking Playing online error with xecuter OS

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo does have new leadership, maybe their attitude on piracy has changed a bit. Let them pirate but block them from playing online. They cant really stop people from pirating anyway, but they can keep pirated software from going online. At the end of the day they will probably make more money with this way of thinking, many pirates will still buy games like Splatoon 2.

Last edited by kevin corms,

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This has been a general rule of thumb since before this site even existed.

Going online with backups is the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

Is it? Many people figure they may as well do it as long as they can get away with it. The alternative is to not go online, so you may as well go online until you are banned anyway.

Rusb

Trophies
XP
Country
Good. I'm glad Nintendo implemented this
Pirated games need to stay offline

If you want to play a game online go buy it
The problem is not pirated games offline, the real problem is cheating online.

This can be done using legit games.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I tried to connect for play online all that I got was a screen with code error 2124-4025
Contact support/Nintendo
Bla bla somebody else had the same response when trying to play online with .xci back ups that a friend borrowed me
Eshops works great I downloaded updates an even free games !
you shouldve waited for XS OS v1.1 is what you shouldve done and used WAIN XCI

Reactions: Rel and matias3ds

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backups online = Ban I thought that was day 1 knowledge...
*Looks back at the 3DS era of header-swapping*
Its common knowledge with other consoles, but Nintendo is now recently taking action against online backups. We've all been going online with backups on Nintendo devices for a long time

Reactions: jdubs31

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think that all this is going to change when Nintendo begins charging for online playing , i mean look all the people that dont want to pay 27 dollards for xecuter license , i dont think that they will pay for online playing and Nintendo knows it , thats why they didnt implement this online fee yet .

jdubs31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Looks back at the 3DS era of header-swapping*
Its common knowledge with other consoles, but Nintendo is now recently taking action against online backups. We've all been going online with backups on Nintendo devices for a long time

I guess I have not been in the Nintendo game as long. I jumped from NDS to Switch. I guess its more my gut instinct to not go online when there is a chance big brother is watching.

Reactions: matias3ds

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I have not been in the Nintendo game as long. I jumped from NDS to Switch. I guess its more my gut instinct to not go online when there is a chance big brother is watching.
I like that mentality and I wish more people would embrace that since big brother has learned a lot from the DS era.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
OMG, we can discuss piracy here, we just can't share links or files with copyrighted material. No one has shared anything so no rules were broken.

This has been stated many many times now, go re-read the rules if you think otherwise.

Thanks, at least somebody understood my point I was making earlier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...